Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 11, 2016 at 1:45 AM Post #2,686 of 33,689
Outer shell where it says Tennmak, right next to it, there is a small hole and you can see glue on the inside of the shell there, use a small needle to poke a hole through the glue.
Just confirming that you mean the hole close to and above the Tennmak logo, when reading the logo right side up?

Nov 11, 2016 at 2:09 AM Post #2,693 of 33,689
Any good suggestions for tips and cables for the the Tennmak Pro? Currently using banned seller 4 core silver plated cable.

Other options I have with me are:
Stock Pro Mic Cable
Stock **** 4in1 Silver Cable
Tennmak Pro Upgrade Cable

Currently using reversed Comply T-200 foam tips. Very happy with Pro OOTB, it's the sound signature I was looking for.

Enhanced mid and sub bass, forward to neutral mids, smooth treble with only a brief hint of sparkle on female vocals.

Great pick from everyone who gave me this idea.

It's replacing the A2S, 4in1 and B3 Pro 1 as my cheap DD IEM

As for 11/11, I was originally going to buy the TK13, then the FLC8S, then the Shockwave III instead. I think I'll be a good boy and save up my money this year, and instead enjoy the Tennmak Pro. I'm very happy with this find.

null audio cable? https://www.null-audio.com/collections/iem-headphone-cable

Nov 11, 2016 at 2:17 AM Post #2,694 of 33,689
Wahaha

So touching my tear is drop now :cry:
Well, we all are in this friendly community here, just drop by haha!
Hi Kimb, do you have the ibasso it03, I'm about to decide on ibasso new portable amp pb3, it offers a free balanced cable CB12 to owner of it03, I just feel the pain of missing this great offer if I decide to buy the amp(I don't own it03).

Nov 11, 2016 at 2:17 AM Post #2,695 of 33,689
Nov 11, 2016 at 2:22 AM Post #2,696 of 33,689
Well, we all are in this friendly community here, just drop by haha!
Hi Kimb, do you have the ibasso it03, I'm about to decide on ibasso new portable amp pb3, it offers a free balanced cable CB12 to owner of it03, I just feel the pain of missing this great offer if I decide to buy the amp(I don't own it03).

I see but let me take sometime to recover up for all those latest among out of here.

Anyway don't feel pain.

Nov 11, 2016 at 2:25 AM Post #2,697 of 33,689
After nearly 2 months of wait (as always, thanks to notorious Indian customs office at Kolkata), got my **** 4in1, this morning (bought from AK store in AliEx for 28 US$ with stock silver cable).

OOTB (with stock medium sized red core tips and stock silver cable) using Wynk App in OnePlus One at 30% volume, tried listening to Michael Jackson’s Number Ones (320 kbps streaming audio) for an hour.

As experienced by few before me, I too feel the treble in these are way too hot to handle (simply unbearable, headache inducing and bordering on fatigue inducing levels for my ears). Otherwise, everything else seems pretty fantastic (vocals are bit recessed but the overall presentation does have an amazing imaging, detail retrieval, instrument separation, and a very well controlled bass) for my ears/gears. Just wish the hot treble was somehow reduced.

Just A/Bed HLSX 808 (my favt IEMs) to 4in1, found the former to be matching to my taste better than the 4in1s. With tip rolling and more usage, I hope 4in1s troublesome treble reduces (or at least my brain adjusts to it). At the moment, I doubt, I will be using these for long hour listening sessions (or giving it any listening time at all in its current sound). 4in1s are Off to burning station, now.

*These are just early impressions using the IEMs in its stock configuration, so take it with a grain of salt.

Nov 11, 2016 at 2:56 AM Post #2,698 of 33,689
Appreciate the help good sir
Quick question to the more researched headfiers on this forum. I have and am loving my oppo pm3s, i am looking for something similar in an iem with preferably a wider soundstage. My budget is around $150, any advise on which one to pick up on 11/11 is appreciated. I am not much of a basshead. Thanks

Nov 11, 2016 at 3:01 AM Post #2,699 of 33,689
whats worth getting for this 11.11 sale thingy? like half price or something? haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back