Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 9, 2016 at 4:43 AM Post #1,292 of 33,689
Fwiw I don't think the Aegis is suitable to pair with a phone due to its high power drain.

Good point, the Astrapi is the same if you don't connect via their own cable. Even with L19 it errors.

I did manage to get a Dragonfly 1.2 to work with an iPhone using a super tiny non powered usb hub and L19. I've bought some of the Cozoy, I'll see if I can get them to work in the same way.

Oct 9, 2016 at 6:49 AM Post #1,296 of 33,689
Hi all i decided to order the 4in1 for myself as well~~ 
but after two weeks and the tracking number is still showing the package in limbo, the store decided to tell me that they were out of stock and was not even shipped yet 
frown.gif

So how harsh is the 4in1's treble compared to the RHA t20 even in their treble filters?? 

Oct 9, 2016 at 7:15 AM Post #1,297 of 33,689
but after two weeks and the tracking number is still showing the package in limbo, the store decided to tell me that they were out of stock and was not even shipped yet 
frown.gif

So how harsh is the 4in1's treble compared to the RHA t20 even in their treble filters?? 

Is this HCK again?

Oct 9, 2016 at 7:46 AM Post #1,301 of 33,689
frown.gif

Had the same issue with the same seller (HCK). Cancelled my order after waiting for 2 weeks (September 1st 2 weeks) and ordered the same thing (**** 4in1) from AK store (it is still to reach me but at least they are at Indian customs office now, awaiting clearance)

Oct 9, 2016 at 7:50 AM Post #1,302 of 33,689
Time for me to boycott HCK till they sort their act out.I've held off ordering from them recently.

I'm not willing to put up with crap service.

<edit - clarification>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back