1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

First

Back
80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
Next

Last
  1. c0rp1
    delete

2. VinceHill24
    Your impressions pretty much hit the spot of how i felt, especially when you say the female vocal is simply stunning, it is indeed STUNNING! So which filter were you based on?Definitely not the black one i think.

3. Lurk650

Yes it's not wide bore which I usually use. They provide a perfect seal with the foam under the silicone, super comfy and don't seem to alter the sound in one direction or another.

4. TwinACStacks

Nope. Vince, I've only tried the Silvers for I am somewhat of an admitted basshead.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

5. 1clearhead

Nope, none at all! .....Soundstage is plentiful, big, and wide! It sounds more like a cross-breed between ATE's airy vocals and details to micro-details, XE800/GR07 coherency, bass, and head stage.

This is a "MUST TRY" if you are keeping them in your drawer or just collecting dust.

6. TwinACStacks

You are correct I think. They have the logo Sanhoo on the face of them.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

7. 1clearhead

Yup! ....I noticed that too!

8. hakuzen
    i'm also in the seek for good sealing wide bore tips.
    tried every size of that kind of whirlwind kz wide bore tips, but they don't work for me (i don't get proper seal, guess it's due to their silicone type, dunno).
    i like the third kz type you listed, the gray/brown silicone ones (good sealing, medium wide bore), so got tons of them; i'm also waiting for the new gray ones (not arrived yet).

best one are the spiral dots, imo, but ordered cheaper wide bore ones to try (not arrived yet):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/381519532186 (philips ue tips)
    they look like the kz gray/brown ones, but having wider bore. i took the link from this forum yesterday.

these look similar:
    https://www.amazon.de/CASE-MARKET-Hochwertige-Ohrpolster-Markenkopfhörern/dp/B01HSF1GH0

the mentioned logitech ue tips, also work well, but it's difficult to find them separately, and they are not so cheap.
    Edit: http://buy.ultimateears.com/store/logiueeu/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.19975600/productID.223681500

9. Lurk650
    If in the USA go Auvio

10. Ahmad313
    eagerly waiting for your impressions on M3 because of i am not a basshead by any means I like a mid centric forwarded lush vocals,  so i think K1 is not a my cup of tea maybe M3 will,  i also like the design of M3. 

11. Mayones
    So, are KZ ATE still the best shot under 15-20$? I remember those getting a lot of praise some day, is it still the case?
    Or are they getting outperformed by some new stuff?

12. Vidal

No problem, I'm usually there twice a day posting earphones but I would imagine the wide bore ones will work.

13. haiku

If you´re more a basshead, get the ATE S. They´re my favourite iem atm, and I also have ATE and ZS3.

14. Mayones
    Nah, Im more into balanced sound, maybe with emphasis on mids. So, its still ATE?

15. haiku

Yup.

First

Back
80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
Next

Last