Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 16, 2017 at 6:11 AM Post #13,336 of 33,689
I'm using 17Track and my order seems to be on its way as well since yesterday ("Belgium, Parcel is handled" and the older one "Belgium, Departure to country of destination"). So hopefully it'll arrive soon, and hopefully without any QC/sound issues (and hopefully it's no counterfeit).
same here. i have no idea what belgium has to do with my package tho :D

Nov 16, 2017 at 7:54 AM Post #13,337 of 33,689
I'm seeing longer than usual delays with Penon Audio too. I thought for sure I'd have my Walnut F1 and the Magaosi K5 in hand by now. Still shows sitting in sorting center in China 16 days later.

Nov 16, 2017 at 8:31 AM Post #13,338 of 33,689
I'm seeing longer than usual delays with Penon Audio too. I thought for sure I'd have my Walnut F1 and the Magaosi K5 in hand by now. Still shows sitting in sorting center in China 16 days later.

At this point I'll be lucky if stuff arrives by the end of the year, because if it gets to 2018, my post office has a very interesting way of dealing with holidays by letting all of their workers take a short 2-week break.
Come on universe, give them the speed, we have headphones to unbox!

Nov 16, 2017 at 9:26 AM Post #13,342 of 33,689
I'm using 17Track and my order seems to be on its way as well since yesterday ("Belgium, Parcel is handled" and the older one "Belgium, Departure to country of destination"). So hopefully it'll arrive soon, and hopefully without any QC/sound issues (and hopefully it's no counterfeit).

Same for me, bring em on :wink:

Nov 16, 2017 at 12:36 PM Post #13,348 of 33,689
At this point I'll be lucky if stuff arrives by the end of the year, because if it gets to 2018, my post office has a very interesting way of dealing with holidays by letting all of their workers take a short 2-week break.
Come on universe, give them the speed, we have headphones to unbox!

This is why I stopped buying 11.11 stuff for Xmas a few years ago. Most everything would show up in January or February, and I’d be in a lurch running out the day before Xmas trying to get backup gifts to replace the stuff that never showed up in time.

No thanks.

Combine that with all of the hoops and games you have to jump through to get coupons, the seller gouging, and price trickery that now goes on with 11.11, and it’s just not worth it IMO. I didn’t buy a single thing from AliExpress this 11.11, and I don’t plan to in the future.

I did, however, get a number of things from Gearbest that were genuine good deals (using coupon codes posted in the Gearbest thread). But I’m certainly not expecting them to show by Xmas. They’ll show up whenever they show up, which is fine with me because they aren’t gifts I need.

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2017 at 12:40 PM Post #13,349 of 33,689
Wow they look awesome! It sucks that Canadian money is worth nothing or else I would have bought them.

Haha, it’s always been like that as far as I can remember.

I do feel sorry for our friends up north in that respect. You guys really get the shaft on currency value.

As a kid in the 80s, we’d be so excited to find change on the ground (dimes and quarters were like gold). But once we saw it was Canadian change, we’d just toss it back on the ground because it may as well have been a penny LOL.

We do love you guys though, eh :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back