Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 15, 2017 at 6:26 PM Post #12,289 of 33,689
The link shows the price of Tin Audio T2 for $49.90 in stead of $40.

You have to use the app!
s2qezb.jpg

Oct 15, 2017 at 8:47 PM Post #12,290 of 33,689
I'd like to know more about them. What's the driver setup? Ergonomics?

Also to whom it may pertain the TinAudio T2 is $40 on Ali.
They're a single dynamic driver, and they are very ergonomic for me, but everyone's ears are different of course. I know they have a somewhat polarizing look to them, but the comfort and sound make them an absolute steal for around the 100.00 price tag. They have an extremely natural and realistic tonality to them and they're also super detailed with one of the best sound stages I've heard to date. If you can get by their odd look, you would be in for a musical treat! Oh yeah, and they're tunable so you can further tweak their basic sound signature to suit your personal preference.

Oct 15, 2017 at 8:51 PM Post #12,292 of 33,689
I,ve lost one of my ZS5 during a travel it becomes easily disconnected from the cable and when I put it on the bag one of them should fall down without notice. Now I should buy a new one, which one do you recommend with mmx cable (looks more safe) bellow 100$?

Thank you
The toneking nine tail has amazing bass, both in quantity and quality. It also is tunable so you can get amazing, crystal clear mids without sacrificing the bass. They really are vastly underrated.

Oct 15, 2017 at 8:53 PM Post #12,293 of 33,689
Hey.

Looking for some new IEM's and was wondering if the professionals could help :D

Types of of music: EDM, R&B,

I like punchy bass but not overwhelming, good mids and treble.

Been looking at something like: Tennmak Pro vs Mee m6p vs Kz Zs3 vs Fiio F3?

Thoughts? Thanks

Oct 15, 2017 at 9:18 PM Post #12,295 of 33,689
Hey.

Looking for some new IEM's and was wondering if the professionals could help :D

Types of of music: EDM, R&B,

I like punchy bass but not overwhelming, good mids and treble.

Been looking at something like: Tennmak Pro vs Mee m6p vs Kz Zs3 vs Fiio F3?

Thoughts? Thanks
I would suggest KZ ES3s and kz-zs6.

Oct 16, 2017 at 12:01 AM Post #12,296 of 33,689
I tried the Zero audio Carbo Tenore and 1more Triple today (and a few others). I liked the Tenore's highs, and the Triple is pretty good all around. Though I don't feel like they're worth upgrading from my RE400.
Would've tried the GR07 and FiiO F9 too if they had them.
Also tried the ZS6, it was pretty bad.
why are you calling the zs6 bad? what exactly is wrong with them?

Oct 16, 2017 at 1:23 AM Post #12,297 of 33,689
It doesn't have the detail or layering of the A4 but it does sound more organic and natural IMO. It's an incredible IEM, particularly considering it utilizes a single dynamic driver.
These have existed for months and no one mentioned them. I guess it's a combination of things: it's a diy model, it's way too long, there are no reviews, looks terrible imho. But it actually might sound good given it's 100$ for a single BA - if you can manufacture a full range BA you are probably doing something right...
Yes i saw them month ago but it looks so ugly , i think it is the reason nobody interested in these but who knows maybe they sound great ,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back