Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 20, 2017 at 6:57 AM Post #6,976 of 33,689
  Ordered these from Ali. Will let you guys know the impression once i recieve it. A $7 dual driver with detachable cable and such gorgeous looks. If they sound half as good as they look, i'd be a happy man. 
tongue.gif

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/FBUANG-F910-HIFI-Earphone-Heavy-Bass-Sound-Quality-Music-In-Ear-Sport-Earphones-with-Mic-for/32791848886.html

I ordered a set of these quite a while back. Don't think they have removable cables though. Did you order the blue or black? I went for blue, though the black looks better in the pics, lol.

For whatever reason, once my items arrive in Canada they take another month to be delivered. Should have been here weeks ago. I'm waiting on 5 earphones right now, most of which arrive in Canada mid-Feb. Bleh.

Mar 20, 2017 at 7:00 AM Post #6,978 of 33,689
I got my self Tenmark Pro , its somewhere a great fit and good build quality but feel too much on treble and less on bass. with some EQ adjustment they do sound nice

Also got myself Mee X7 wireless, their build quality is superb, though after 2-3 hours of useage i feel they are bit big for ear as they almost go in to the conch area. Isolation is brilliant first run gave me around 6-7 hrs and still was on.  sound wise they are base heavy and good thump.

Mar 20, 2017 at 8:04 AM Post #6,979 of 33,689
antz123
The Tennmak Pro is one of the darkest sounding IEM i own. What source did u use it with? But i must say tho dark they are probably my favourite and undisputed No.1 lol. Even if they arent, i always reach for it as the isolation with a blu tack modded tip is sick

yangianVidalxanlamin
The HI905 again lol. Have to agree that it didnt work for me too. Bass shy but clear and detailed. Sounded weird for some reason i cant pinpoint, but probably due to the isolation and airy sound sig. Glad u enjoyed it tho! I might need some tri flange to truely enjoy it but they might not be with me anymore by then lol

Mar 20, 2017 at 8:52 AM Post #6,980 of 33,689

Nah, I'm sure 'TWIN' understands. If I had the budget, or if the price were able to drop low enough for me, I'll check out the Shock Wave III, as well. Owning up to the more expensive Chinese made IEM's like the LZ A4, K3 (K3 PRO), Shock Wave III, or the SENDIY M1221, is all a matter of preference.
Cheers!
beerchug.gif

D*m! ...That's probably the best picture I've ever seen of the LZ A4. Nice job!
smile_phones.gif

cool.gif
Clearhead is EXACTLY right. The Earphones being produced today are all starting to Excel. Once you get to a price point, I'm guessing around $200 threshold, it really becomes a matter of Personal Preference. In order to gain APPRECIABLE difference in sound quality it becomes FAR more than incremental sums of $$$ to achieve MINIMAL differences in sound articulation and Performance. IF ( I won't), I was to pay 10X as much for a Custom CIEM then I should be able to expect 10 TIMES the performance in a CIEM, shouldn't I?

I've auditioned for about a 2 Hour Period, A couple of the VERY BEST 10 / 12 driver configuration CIEMs. They are Spectacular. Are they 20X better than a $200 Such as the LZ A4?  NO WAY. Not even 1/3 better all around, if even that. JMHO

LAW OF DIMINISHING RETURNS.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Mar 20, 2017 at 9:45 AM Post #6,981 of 33,689
  I got my self Tenmark Pro , its somewhere a great fit and good build quality but feel too much on treble and less on bass. with some EQ adjustment they do sound nice

Also got myself Mee X7 wireless, their build quality is superb, though after 2-3 hours of useage i feel they are bit big for ear as they almost go in to the conch area. Isolation is brilliant first run gave me around 6-7 hrs and still was on.  sound wise they are base heavy and good thump.

For Tenmark Pro, have you burn it? This IEM quit has big bass and impactful for my taste.

Mar 20, 2017 at 10:40 AM Post #6,984 of 33,689

cool.gif
Clearhead is EXACTLY right. The Earphones being produced today are all starting to Excel. Once you get to a price point, I'm guessing around $200 threshold, it really becomes a matter of Personal Preference. In order to gain APPRECIABLE difference in sound quality it becomes FAR more than incremental sums of $$$ to achieve MINIMAL differences in sound articulation and Performance. IF ( I won't), I was to pay 10X as much for a Custom CIEM then I should be able to expect 10 TIMES the performance in a CIEM, shouldn't I?

I've auditioned for about a 2 Hour Period, A couple of the VERY BEST 10 / 12 driver configuration CIEMs. They are Spectacular. Are they 20X better than a $200 Such as the LZ A4?  NO WAY. Not even 1/3 better all around, if even that. JMHO

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

In my opinion, CIEMs are better just because of the comfort, which really matters in listening.

Mar 20, 2017 at 10:40 AM Post #6,985 of 33,689

cool.gif

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Yes but you don't get to brag that you spent a pay check on your high end esoteric barn burning CIEM's
rolleyes.gif
Not trying to take anything away from those who of course have the means to own TOTL in the first place but the majority just can't run out and buy the best DAP/CIEM combo either. We won't even mention systems with trick ic out to Mojo
blink.gif

Mar 20, 2017 at 10:46 AM Post #6,986 of 33,689

Really? I found them to be amongst the worst purchase I've made to date.

There's no bottom end the soundstage is narrow. The earpieces are far too big and impossible to get a comfortable seal in the ear.

I also feel narrow soundstage at first, smaller than M4. But now even the soundstage width is wider than M4. It's not a soundstage monster but not congested at all. And as @1clearhead wtote: "cleanest and clearest sounding with a 3D-like soundstage". Much clearer than M4 and even more holographic sound!
I listen to large work orchestra. If people mainly listen to genra like pop, rock, etc., 905 is not the tool. It has few bass quantity.

Mar 20, 2017 at 10:49 AM Post #6,987 of 33,689

In my opinion, CIEMs are better just because of the comfort, which really matters in listening.

I still haven't gotten myself to buy my first CIEM, although at times I've been tempted to try something like the Hifiman RE1000.  Plus, CIEM would negate the fit issues I always seem to have, which is part of the reason I've been so heavy in earbud usage of late.  Just have to convince myself to take that step, and do my research on which CIEM would suit me best of course.

Mar 20, 2017 at 10:51 AM Post #6,988 of 33,689

Yeah, lack of bass really kills it for me. Seriously doubt that it can beat the M4 which is a pretty good IEM for its price. Only the HM7 sounds alright albeit too much bass for my liking.

M4 is my favorite, I extremely advertized it here before. You are right, 905 seriously lack bass quantity. But if people listen to classical, this is the most cost-effective choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back