Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Apr 17, 2020 at 7:32 AM Post #30,406 of 33,689
Yeah I was about to open a dispute to cancel the order and get my money back. But since it hasnt been 10 days since they "shipped" it out I cant. Will they ship it on monday? I dont know, if they do then there is nothing I can do. But if I can dispute it before I will do it. They are an absolute piece of crap seller.

U can still file a dispute, just provide the screenshot messages as evidence to Aliexpress when they ask for it. I never had this issue with DD-Audio before but I was played out similarly by another Aliexpress store, they claim they sent the package 3 times, but the tracking numbers were fake. Filed dispute, showed messages and got the cash back. Good thing is Aliexpress holds the money in escrow until the buyer confirms they have received a satisfactory product, and their dispute arbitration is actually quite fair.

Apr 17, 2020 at 7:36 AM Post #30,407 of 33,689
U can still file a dispute, just provide the screenshot messages as evidence to Aliexpress when they ask for it. I never had this issue with DD-Audio before but I was played out similarly by another Aliexpress store, they claim they sent the package 3 times, but the tracking numbers were fake. Filed dispute, showed messages and got the cash back. Good thing is Aliexpress holds the money in escrow until the buyer confirms they have received a satisfactory product, and their dispute arbitration is actually quite fair.
Oh it worked now. Well sayonara linsoul.

Apr 17, 2020 at 8:07 AM Post #30,408 of 33,689
Aroma Star Review. The entry level of Aroma's Musical Box Series. Enjoy & Happy Listening, as always!
Most importantly, take care during this global pandemic and stay safe! :)

photo_2020-04-15_16-40-37.jpg

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2020 at 9:51 AM Post #30,409 of 33,689
So DD Audio & linsoul are the same seller?

Apr 17, 2020 at 9:52 AM Post #30,410 of 33,689
Apr 18, 2020 at 11:38 AM Post #30,411 of 33,689
Did you listen to ST07/EJ07 ? They seem to have the same driver configuration so I'm interested in how they compare.
Thank.

no I haven’t tried either. The EJ07 seems to have the same config as the second version of JQ which I don’t own. You could get an affordable price for a TOTL contender but sadly bad marketing allowed these gems, the JQ8+1, to be overlooked. Will be putting a full review of the older JQ 8+1 if I can since I love it to hell. Its 10mm DD is very comparable to EX1000’s and perhaps better - I need further testing. Truly a monumental product and irreplaceable in my collection. Makes me question the driver count in the overhyped T800s

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2020 at 1:19 PM Post #30,412 of 33,689
This is good to know, I have had good experiences with DD but always bad with Linsoul. I was going to order the legacy 3 from DD specifically to avoid Linsoul (I will only order Linsoul through Amazon if I absolutely must).

No more. Linsoul lies constantly In my experience. I don't know why they have such a hard time shipping things out, but every order I've ever had with them I've had to have them to hassle them to death before they actually ship it and they use every excuse they can think of.

Apr 18, 2020 at 1:21 PM Post #30,413 of 33,689
This is good to know, I have had good experiences with DD but always bad with Linsoul. I was going to order the legacy 3 from DD specifically to avoid Linsoul (I will only order Linsoul through Amazon if I absolutely must).

No more. Linsoul lies constantly In my experience. I don't know why they have such a hard time shipping things out, but every order I've ever had with them I've had to have them to hassle them to death before they actually ship it and they use every excuse they can think of.
same here, never again from them. Probably only exception would be if one of the Thieaudio iems gets as hyped as the blon 03 did and DD/linsoul is the only seller, only then would I get it from them.

Apr 18, 2020 at 2:47 PM Post #30,414 of 33,689
same here, never again from them. Probably only exception would be if one of the Thieaudio iems gets as hyped as the blon 03 did and DD/linsoul is the only seller, only then would I get it from them.
Yeah, I'm interested in the legacy 3 based on the hype from BGGAR/HBB but if Linsoul has it exclusively, i'll wait until it's in stock and fulfilled by Amazon prime. Unfortunately, I don't think they're doing that much right now given COVID.

But Linsoul sells both ways on Amazon, their normal way (which sucks), and they send things to Amazon for fulfillment, which is 100% the way to go.

For a company that sells flavor of the month products you would think they'd understand the need to ship things quickly and get their crap together rather than working on their excuses and lying....

Apr 18, 2020 at 2:50 PM Post #30,415 of 33,689
Yeah, I'm interested in the legacy 3 based on the hype from BGGAR/HBB but if Linsoul has it exclusively, i'll wait until it's in stock and fulfilled by Amazon prime. Unfortunately, I don't think they're doing that much right now given COVID.

But Linsoul sells both ways on Amazon, their normal way (which sucks), and they send things to Amazon for fulfillment, which is 100% the way to go.

For a company that sells flavor of the month products you would think they'd understand the need to ship things quickly and get their crap together rather than working on their excuses and lying....
I advise you to keep your interest for the L3 under control, cuz the V3 wasnt anything special to me.

Apr 18, 2020 at 3:00 PM Post #30,416 of 33,689
This is good to know, I have had good experiences with DD but always bad with Linsoul. I was going to order the legacy 3 from DD specifically to avoid Linsoul

I thought DD and Linsoul were one in the same?

Apr 18, 2020 at 3:04 PM Post #30,417 of 33,689
I advise you to keep your interest for the L3 under control, cuz the V3 wasnt anything special to me.

Any experience with the ISN stuff?? Interesting, BGGAR, champions the Theaudio but rated H40 as not worth spending the money on. Dsnuts has not tried the Voyager stuff to compare to the ISN stuff. Know people have been asking for comparisons. We need more than one comparison of these things. :)

Apr 18, 2020 at 3:07 PM Post #30,418 of 33,689
Any experience with the ISN stuff?? Interesting, BGGAR, champions the Theaudio but rated H40 as not worth spending the money on. Dsnuts has not tried the Voyager stuff to compare to the ISN stuff. Know people have been asking for comparisons. We need more than one comparison of these things. :)
Only tried the ISN D10, and it is more special than the V3 at least. It has a unique sub-woofer like bass that sounds pretty cool, but it muddies up the rest of the sound too much. V3 has those switches, thats the only special part about them otherwise I take the Audiosense DT200 over the V3 and the D10 too.

Apr 18, 2020 at 4:57 PM Post #30,420 of 33,689
Didn’t he rated ISN H40 ‘C’ or something? Can you smell Linsoul vs Penon here a bit?
I can smell marketing and influencers everywhere on headfi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back