1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. LaughMoreDaily
    Semkarch CNT1
    Gold Filter
    KZ Starline Eartips
    Audiosense Copper Cable

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  2. Dani157
    Out of nowhere, I went out and purchased a lucky bag which has a 2DD iem and 2pin BT aptx cable for $12.99. The price tag tempted me to pull the trigger. And I thought that I will have a quiet Black Friday. Sigh. Also, I went ahead took a punt on TRN ST-1. $23 full of surprises and gamble.

3. unifutomaki
    I shall be excitedly sitting on my hands for 2 weeks :D

4. unifutomaki
    The nice part about Chi Fi is that even the gambles and blind purchases don't cost too much upfront :)

Dani157 likes this.
  5. SoundChoice
    Where did you get the case? Lots of handy compartments. Couldn’t find it on Amazon.

They sell hardware organizing bins to store nails and bolts, but in this case we’re the nuts.

DBaldock9, zachmal and baskingshark like this.
  6. piji
    Not directly related to the topic but figured I'd give everyone a heads up given how common tip rolling chifi seems, Drop has Dekoni foam tips for $8.

zachmal likes this.
  7. genck
    dekoni mercury tips are the only tips I've used that I noticed a massive reduction in sound quality no matter the IEM i put them on, YMMV of course. $8 is much better than the $15 i spent on a set of 3 however.

zachmal likes this.
  8. Slater
    What tips are those in the top case, in the compartment above your spare eartips?

9FD27EDB-5648-47A3-8BE1-693AE2EAD4C8.jpeg

DBaldock9 and SoundChoice like this.
  9. RikudouGoku
    Seems like everyone is getting new stuff. Including me :) LZ A6 Mini.

10. FastAndClean
    get some beryllium

11. RikudouGoku
    ? you mean I should get a beryllium driver iem? That is missing in my collection, but not planning on getting it. (for now...)

TimeSnow likes this.
  12. genck
    No he meant go on a mining expedition

13. TimeSnow
    20191130_192654.jpg
    20191130_192748.jpg

Found these today. Hadn't really ever found a comfortable tip with them... The small Sedna Eartips however made them fit beautifully.

And boy, they're actually still pretty great!

Hurray!

14. peter123
    I've bought them locally in Norway but they should be available in most hardware stores.

SoundChoice and DBaldock9 like this.
  15. peter123
    Who knows? Seriously, I'm pretty sure that I bought them on Aliexpress or Ebay, I've got them in red and blue as well and can't remember where I bought which. They didn't come with any IEM's as far as I can remember. I've had them for quite a while that's why I'm not sure...

Slater and DBaldock9 like this.