1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. RikudouGoku
    20191120_195105.jpg

2. Podster
    Also very nice, I really liked the one Drop used in their post:wink:

RikudouGoku likes this.
  3. mbwilson111
    @Podster Which one will you get?

Peacock Audio P1 colors
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

albert92703, piji, superuser1 and 5 others like this.
  4. Slater
    So beautiful!

I wouldn’t be able to decide on a color, and would have to get one of each lol

5. Podster
    Well of course I do love the Rainbow and the Flame is a close second for me. I like the colors in the G-Silver however they are a might blingy for my old azz:rolling_eyes: I have to say if and when those future CIEM's are looking pretty sweet:yum:

LOL, that's the spirit @Slater , you go Bouy:beerchug: Come to think of it why not pick up a pair of Eden's and Juicy's for your old pal Pod:open_mouth::grin:

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
    HungryPanda, mbwilson111 and Slater like this.
  6. mbwilson111
    Luckily I did not have to choose. @HungryPanda ordered them when they were first available, presumably for himself. On the day they arrived a couple of other kind of expensive things arrived as well. Not sure how that happened. Anyway he decided these would be suited to my taste so... they are my Peacocks now!

7. Podster
    Man I just love a great love story:)

8. mbwilson111
    LOL sometimes there is arguing involved:)

jsmiller58 likes this.
  9. Podster
    That's the way you REALLY know it's love:wink:

10. mbwilson111
    I wish someone had told me that a long time ago!

11. Podster
    Gurl if they had a book on relationships I would not even be able to lift that sucka:open_mouth:

HungryPanda and mbwilson111 like this.
  12. Podster
    Before I make the Thread topic mad at me this little diddy is what I'm in today and for the life of me for <$60 I find it really really hard to even consider it budget in SQ:astonished:

Budgy My Eye.JPG

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  13. peter123
    He'll get em all......eventually :wink:

LaughMoreDaily and mbwilson111 like this.
  14. Podster
    Always appreciate the vote of confidence buddy:smirk: So many and so little time:anguished:

peter123 likes this.
  15. mbwilson111
    They won't sound the same.. The color will effect the way your brain perceives the sound. Even though you can't see them when they are in your ears, you will KNOW!

Am I the only one who takes a hand mirror to the main mirror so they can see what the iems look like in their ears?

PhonoPhi, HungryPanda and RikudouGoku like this.