1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. Jmop
    Ah, I’m sorry to hear that. I don’t have that issue with the 145 on the Blon but the tips do get stuck sometimes depending on the earphone. They did on my Simgot Pros.

2. Jmop
    I purchased a re-cabled MH755 recently as well. It sounds cheaper than the Blon is the best way I can put it, but it’s also an easy recommend. It needs some power surprisingly, while the Blon is easier to drive.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019
    Viajero and SoundChoice like this.
  3. Sulbh
    Hi can someone recommend an upgrage to soundmagic E10 in the samenprice range with same sound signature. If find them very good considering their price. Their soundstage and imaging is excellent. I am looking for something which can retain or exceed these traits.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  4. Coyro
    This is exactly my first solution for BL03. I changed the CP145 to Whirlwind later though.

Yes, the extender worsens the adhesion and CP145 core diameter is a bit wide for BL03. I had an extender longer than @Jmop and CP145 keep stuck in the ear or fly all over the room when I pull the unit out. :)

5. yorosello
    can anyone recommend me a good bluetooth module for tfz no. 3? maybe with APTX support or LDAC?

6. Cevisi
    You mean you want to buy a Radsone ES 100 why do you already dont got one

7. yorosello
    it's not available in my country, I mean something like the KZ's aptx HD 5.0 bluetooth cable or TRN one.

8. Cevisi
    These bluetooth cables will be a sound downgrade

superuser1 likes this.
  9. dharmasteve
    The FiiO BTR3 is very good. It has LDAC which works very well. The FiiO BTR3 turns all your IEMs into bluetooth IEMs. Sound quality is excellent.

DBaldock9 and yorosello like this.
  10. yorosello
    I see

11. yorosello
    I would buy it if it was available here at the local store... And I see it's a bit expensive too at the moment. I guess I need to wait a bit

12. Nimweth
    zachmal likes this.
  13. mbwilson111
  14. Otto Motor
    The Soundmagic E10 is a pleasant chillout iem with absolutely nothing offensive and a slightly forward tilting, warm frequency profile. For chill out, I also use the iBasso IT01 (best bass I can think of; nice and airy stage, good speed...one step up from the E10) and the Blon BL-03 (tonal accuracy). I always get back to these...they feel like a treat every time...all dynamic drivers.

There are some much more expensive and technically more refined iems in my drawer...I still like these better.

ShakyJake and baskingshark like this.
  15. audio123
    jibberish, Markolav and DBaldock9 like this.