Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 20, 2019 at 5:16 AM Post #27,541 of 33,689
Been mentioned before I expect, but what’s the best Spinfit model number for the Blon 03?

A few of us use CP100 for it. Some others reported CP145 fits.
Do note CP100 is of a narrower bore and I find it boosts the bass somewhat. Considering u previously found the midbass of the BLON a bit boomy, CP100 may not be the best option for u.

Oct 20, 2019 at 12:30 PM Post #27,544 of 33,689
I am at a loss why nobody is excited about these...

BQEYZ Spring 1 .jpg

Oct 20, 2019 at 12:48 PM Post #27,545 of 33,689

Two possible answers:
1) With a lot of different hypes, less excitement (and funds) can be spread through many different IEMs
2) Is it 6-7 times more fun than ****, which is 6-7 times more affordable?
Also "purists of coherence" will still likely prefer a single DD to piezo crossovers.

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2019 at 12:53 PM Post #27,546 of 33,689

Check the BQEYZ thread. Lots of Spring 1 excitement there. The fact that so many other earphones are talked about in this particular thread, may be why it seems like nobody is excited about them.

Oct 20, 2019 at 1:16 PM Post #27,547 of 33,689

For me, I’m somewhat sour on BQEYZ, after having a 2/3 Goldilocks experience with two of their products.

The BQ3 lost me on male vocals. Sinatra’s “Love and Marriage” was devoid of his signature timbre
The KC2 was light, on the low end and bordering on shrill, on the top end.

My findings definitely contradict what others have experienced, but it is, what it is.

Maybe the Spring 1 is that missing 3/3 Goldilocks (for my ears); but I would be hard pressed to look at it, when it’s north of $100 USD

Oct 20, 2019 at 1:27 PM Post #27,548 of 33,689
For me, I’m somewhat sour on BQEYZ, after having a 2/3 Goldilocks experience with two of their products.

The BQ3 lost me on male vocals. Sinatra’s “Love and Marriage” was devoid of his signature timbre
The KC2 was light, on the low end and bordering on shrill, on the top end.

My findings definitely contradict what others have experienced, but it is, what it is.

Maybe the Spring 1 is that missing 3/3 Goldilocks (for my ears); but I would be hard pressed to look at it, when it’s north of $100 USD

The KB100 is "just right" for me.

Oct 20, 2019 at 2:08 PM Post #27,549 of 33,689
I just want to ask if you guys have any preferred iems for listening to ambient, space genres. All and any input would be welcome.

Thanks

VS7. They have large soundstage and mids are absolutely lush which gives body to both highs and lows.

Oct 20, 2019 at 2:09 PM Post #27,550 of 33,689

Oct 20, 2019 at 2:25 PM Post #27,551 of 33,689

Honestly, I wonder the same thing. They are such an interesting and musical sounding earphone. I’ve posted in the BQEYZ thread about them. Maybe it does a disservice to an earphone if you start a separate thread about them too early. (I mean separate from the two very popular Chi-Fi threads)

Last edited:
Oct 20, 2019 at 2:48 PM Post #27,552 of 33,689
Honestly, I wonder the same thing. They are such an interesting and musical sounding earphone. I’ve posted in the BQEYZ thread about them. Maybe it does a disservice to an earphone if you start a separate thread about them too early. (I mean separate from the two very popular Chi-Fi threads)

Because sometimes people are too scared to try new chifi brand, for some people BQEYZ still an unknown brand, unlike widely popular KZ for example. But for those who ever have their IEMs, they will know how good the quality are.

Alright, simple way to describe : Spring 1 is a better BLON BL-03, more detail and resolution, with overall similar tuning and similar smooth presentation.

Oct 20, 2019 at 2:53 PM Post #27,553 of 33,689
Because sometimes people are too scared to try new chifi brand, for some people BQEYZ still an unknown brand, unlike widely popular KZ for example. But for those who ever have their IEMs, they will know how good the quality are.

Alright, simple way to describe : Spring 1 is a better BLON BL-03, more detail and resolution, with overall similar tuning and similar smooth presentation.
Hmmmmm...the Blon are more accurate in their tonality...the Spring 1 are better in their technicalities. If you listen to rock or EDM, you may prefer the Spring 1. It is somewhat in the eye of the beholder what criteria they apply.

Oct 20, 2019 at 2:54 PM Post #27,554 of 33,689
Check the BQEYZ thread. Lots of Spring 1 excitement there. The fact that so many other earphones are talked about in this particular thread, may be why it seems like nobody is excited about them.
Yes, but there BQEYZ thread is totally underpopulated. Nobody there.

Oct 20, 2019 at 3:21 PM Post #27,555 of 33,689
A few of us use CP100 for it. Some others reported CP145 fits.
Do note CP100 is of a narrower bore and I find it boosts the bass somewhat. Considering u previously found the midbass of the BLON a bit boomy, CP100 may not be the best option for u.

Apologies for delay in thanking you guys for this. Been out of range.
Thanks! I’ll explore. Expensive though the Spinfits aren’t they. I’ve been using the MH755’s tips which are pretty good for the Blon03 but always like to look at other options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back