1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. superuser1
    I did ... flabby bass IMO even after putting on a pure silver cable. Go figure :D
    I think as @crabdog pointed out the bass is disjointed from the rest of the spectrum. Though the mids are decent i feel the overall SQ is marred by the flabby bass. I tried different sources too including the zx300 and fiio m6 as well as the iDSD BL.

I will give it another listen just to be sure the third time! :D

HungryPanda, baskingshark and crabdog like this.
  2. chickenmoon
    Well, I did that just a couple of weeks ago. I took them out with the QP1R for a trip in town thinking I needed to give them another chance (as some people seem to like them a lot). I regretted it almost immediately.

baskingshark, superuser1 and crabdog like this.
  3. silverfishla
    If you guys think the bass is flabby...try flipping the pins on them and take a listen. You might like them better that way. It flips the mix and brings the mids up. Usually doing this, the bass gets lost. But, with the Kylins, only the lowest part of the bass drops down and the vocals come up. It sounds like a Tin T2 with a bigger soundstage.
    I still like them a lot (as is) been listening for the last couple of hours. :)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
    superuser1 likes this.
  4. silverfishla
    Word. (Sorry, I double posted. Whoops)

5. LaughMoreDaily
    I don't think it's new. It must sound great though. It's a BLON!

Tonymac136 likes this.
  6. LaughMoreDaily
    My Audiosense T100 sounds harsh compared to the Blon BL01. :frowning2:

Comparing iems sure helps you realize which ones you really do like.

7. dharmasteve
    What model no. is it? Would like to check it out.

thank you

8. FastAndClean
    1clearhead and LaughMoreDaily like this.
  9. chinmie
  10. Cevisi
    Did they really put the blon driver into the dm6 shell lol

But i have to say thats the best shell ever

LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  11. FastAndClean
    no impressions for that model, if the tuning is the same as BL03 i will buy it

1clearhead and paulindss like this.
  12. BadReligionPunk
    Talks about a brake system and in one picture it shows the metal tips, and then in another one it doesn't. Makes it look like there is a nozzle filter deal with these.
    The Cardinal(red) comes with a red cable, and the Bluejay(blue) comes with a blue cable. I actually want a red and blue mix. That would look sweet.

13. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    They got buyer comments in a photo from 9 months ago......
    Would be cool if they were tuned the same.

14. yorosello
    Btw, does this site have a dedicated thread for those who wanted to post pictures of their most beautiful looking IEM? :D

RikudouGoku likes this.
  15. rayliam80
    yorosello likes this.