1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. Slater
  2. dflock

The 2 Pin Plug on Cable (female end) gets warmed so it forms around. No heat to the BLON.

3. Slater
    I’ll have to give it a try!

Thanks for sharing the mod idea. It sounds like a simple and effective solution :)

Viajero likes this.
  4. SiggyFraud
    Actually it was @dflock who came up with the idea. I just used it on my spare type C silver-plated cable.

Slater, zr0dfx and dflock like this.
  5. zr0dfx
    Did you use a knife to “square” the connector on the cable as well or did you just use the hairdryer?:)

6. CoiL
    Thanks for impressions!
    Again, very similar opinion as I`ve read from some others about KXXS (or KPE) vs. BL-03.
    I also think KPE is winner for MY preferences and will be using BL-03 as beater everyday-everywhere IEM.

RikudouGoku likes this.
  7. RikudouGoku
    Yeah, that is also my plan right now. Altough when 11/11 comes I will probably buy the Tin audio P1, Shuoer Tape and the Thieaudio Phantom.

8. SiggyFraud
    No knife. Just the hairdryer:slight_smile:

dflock, Slater and zr0dfx like this.
  9. zr0dfx
    Brilliant! Will definitely try this before breaking out the jewellers files. :beyersmile:

SiggyFraud likes this.
  10. 1clearhead
    So, a few days ago I was searching on taobao and looking forward to purchasing the BLON BL01, but stumbled upon one that eerily looks like the BLON BL03 on "steroids"! I did not even think twice and pulled the trigger on this one! It's like BL03-superman meets Ranvoo H21-bizarro superman! ...The interior is a crazy looking hyper-drive unit in a similar casing to the BL03, but incredibly incased in hardened China glass! Unfortunately, you can only find them on taobao by searching, "Ranvoo". ...Unless, someone finds them elsewhere!

I purchased it on sale for 148 Chinese Yuan, which is around $21 US dollars! And, though the cables are not detachable, I still think it's a steal and want to give them a try!

Check them out...!

Screenshot_20191018-004311_1.jpg Screenshot_20191017-223320_1_1.jpg
    Ranvoo H21 (2).png Ranvoo H21 (3).png Ranvoo H21.png

...They come in white, too!

Screenshot_20191018-004343_1_1.jpg

Hopefully, I'll receive them in 4 days!

-Clear

Last edited: Oct 19, 2019
  11. Otto Motor
    Why So Cheap? The Story of Chi-Fi Earphones - Part 2!

We investigate the motivation behind cheap earphones from China in a three-part series and shamelessly uncover the truth behind this ever growing business. You'll get spectacular insights like never before right down to the cost break-down of these.

A must-read for everyone with ears!

Banners and Alerts-2.jpg

12. Slater
    Once you reshape the cable, how well do they still fit the KZs (ie ZSX, C12, ZSN, ZS10 Pro, etc)?

I assume they’ll still fit fine, but might be a little loose.

13. Slater
    You’re the John Stossel of ChiFi; uncovering and reporting on all of the secrets :)

Viajero, HungryPanda and 1clearhead like this.
  14. PhonoPhi
    A "rose oil" to everyone with ears! :)

It makes all the sense now - TRN X6 as a perfect multimedia IEM! Thank you!

15. Otto Motor
    stryed and HungryPanda like this.