1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. AxelCloris Administrator
    We've removed some posts that did not meet the site's Posting Guidelines. We appreciate everyone keeping the discussion on-topic and avoiding personal comments. Thanks all.

2. SweetEars
    why is that so??

3. ozziecook
    It's a bit monotonous with limited instrumentation through the FQ's.

SweetEars and Dani157 like this.
  4. Nailzs
  5. Dani157
    VE BIE and DB3 owners - how do they stack up against each other? If you own both then your impressions would be really helpful. My preference is balanced signature and I'm looking for something which is musical in nature with good clarity. My current iems on rotation are Tennmak Pro+BT20S, KB100 and VS7. So need something which resembles any of these closest. Or in an ideal case scenario a fusion of all good parts from these three! (This would only happen in an utopian world)

P.S. - I'm looking a for a budget piece to have something different on the go to add to my rotation list. So isolation would play a key role here since I'd use them while traveling and in gym as well

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    LaughMoreDaily likes this.
  6. HungryPanda
    I've listened with KZ ZSX, CCA 10, NiceHCK B40, Radsone HE100, TRN V90, BGVP DX3, Rose Mini 6 and I wanted to throw up

Coyro, jsmiller58, crabdog and 11 others like this.
  7. HungryPanda
    Much better

8. dharmasteve
    Baskingshark

Enjoyed your review. Someone in a previous comment mentioned "the vibe" of the Blon 03. It does add that magic for me. It makes music more musical. My previous 'best' IEM was the TFZ No. 3. It cannot even compete with the timbre, tone and musicality of the Blon 03 (to me).

9. chinmie
    i got curious about this post

i clicked the show ignored content button, and clicked on the video..

i regretted myself for ever doing that :sweat_smile:

10. SweetEars
    how does it sound on AR Rahman songs. especially the ones in 90s?

11. SweetEars
    this song will sound weird as first.. but over time it grows on people...

12. superuser1
    Personally feel that's not the best song to showcase Rehman's talent!!

SweetEars likes this.
  13. PhonoPhi
    I humbly hope that it won't have any slightest chance to "grow on me", since I turned it off as fast as I could.

14. SweetEars
    i thought this was one of the most popular songs in 90s?

15. SweetEars
    it may not be best for some?

pls recommend a song then