1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. BadReligionPunk
    Just avg to below avg for oem cables. Means it's close to 1 ohm.

Cables that are low resistance are usually below 0.1, but they can cost quite a bit, and might/may not make a difference in sound.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
    rayliam80 and snip3r77 like this.
  2. FastAndClean
    i have 3 pairs of Blon BL03, two brown pairs from AK store and one silver from the banned store, the two brown units sound the same (warm kind of a L shaped response), the silver pair sound different, it has less upper bass and more treble, the tuning is more clean and refined, less musical but cleaner, i am waiting for second silver pair from the banned store to confirm that they are re tuned or that is a earlier batch and the brown pairs that i have are the ones with the final tuning

Coyro, jibberish, superuser1 and 4 others like this.
  3. DynamicEars
    Oxygen driver are finished, they change with MH755 driver

4. mbwilson111
    Is this a guess or are you stating a fact?

5. DynamicEars
    sorry I was joking mam

peter123, 1clearhead and mbwilson111 like this.
  6. JitaKyoei
    What is the state of chifi in terms of isolation? Any models really stand out?

7. AudioNoob
    Does anyone have the Xiaomi Fresh or the Ceramic Dynamic(that look like apple pods)? I want to see if the inline mics have crosstalk. I have yet to find a single earphone of the aliexpress variety that is not recording everything going to the earphones (which degrades call quality by quite a bit). Simple test is to play a song and make a recording with an app that doesn't pause music while recording. If you have a computer you can also see your monitor levels. I'm looking for a donor cable if anybody else has ideas

8. silverfishla
    My BL-03 with the CCA upgrade cable.
    Take a jewelers file and round off the edges of the BL-03 plug. Fits nice and snug. 4D27AE1A-680A-470A-AEEE-9F820447352A.jpeg

9. Slater
    That's my plan, as soon as mine arrive. It also helps that I'm a master bench jeweler, so I have access to all of the necessary jeweler's files lol

10. Viajero
    Does anyone know when the Tin HiFi T4 will be released?

11. vaguely
    Looking into the Shozy 1.1 for my brother as birthday gift, anyone heard them yet or recommend something else in similar price range instead?

12. vaguely
    Those look super clean, the orange looks like a perfect combo for some reason

13. DynamicEars
    no idea yet. Hopefully they are more balance now while retain clear with great timbre

14. ShakeThoseCans
    Cool. By T200, do you mean Comply T200?

15. MaDMaxiBo
    what about the best product for about 20 usd from aliexpress ? i heard about KZ ZSR.. any other suggestion ?

trivium911 likes this.