1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. mbwilson111
    Please share a photo of how they look together.

2. snip3r77
    Not good with pictures like those reviewers.

[​IMG]

jibberish, zachmal, DBaldock9 and 4 others like this.
  3. Coyro
    I paired those with the black'n'silver spc.
    20191007_162633~2.jpg

4. ozziecook
    Those 2 pin attachments seem to cover the plastic...? Just how well do they do that and which cable is it?
    Thanks

5. Coyro
    No, it's just the angle on the photo is not good enough. The cable is the same as https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32945443691.html, so the transparent part of the plastic on earpieces is not covered at all.

6. RevPizzaguy
    Ok, so here's a question... I know these have been out for a couple years now, but Drop just put the Echobox Finder X1's for $22 USD. Opinions at that price? At the original $200, or even the later discounted price around $100, were these decent? At $22 vs some of the other chifi models under $50, how do they hold up?

https://drop.com/buy/echobox-audio-finder-x1-iems

I have the Blon BL-03's on the way and been messing around with the Sony MH755's. I'm not a basshead and enjoy sparkle and detail, but don't want my eardrums to feel like they are getting stabbed. Balance is nice...

zachmal, Ynot1 and baskingshark like this.
  7. mbwilson111

Your photo is fine. It shows me exactly what I wanted to see and that is how the connections look. Thank you.

ozziecook likes this.
  8. Ynot1
    Amazon is $3 more for just their return policy and fast delivery.

But I'm debating my all time great KZ ES3 may get overthroned by a lot of the under the $30 recent flavors of the month, be it Tin T4 is only half and half.
    DT6, VE BIE, Blon Bl-03, so on and so on... Shuoer Tape etc.. and etc...

I'm closing my ears to reality and sticking with the ES3.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    Light - Man likes this.
  9. Otto Motor
    Why So Cheap? The Story of Chi-Fi Earphones!

We investigate the motivation behind cheap earphones from China in a three-part series and shamelessly uncover the truth behind this ever growing business. You'll get spectacular insights like never before right down to the cost break-down of these.

A must-read for everyone with ears!

Audio Reviews.jpg

10. igor0203
    Have anyone tried balanced cables with Blon BL-03? If so, which one you'd recommend?

11. mbwilson111
    I would love to try a balanced cable with my Blon if only there would be one with the proper type of connector. Until then I will stick with the stock cable. It is annoying that there are no other choices.

12. FastAndClean
    mine is balanced
    IMG_0008.JPG

13. dharmasteve
    Igor
    I use a ISN Audio S16 balanced cable with a FiiO M9. It's a straight .78mm two pin and it fits directly edge to edge. It sounds good. I have also used a ISN C16 single ended 3.5mm cable. I prefer the balanced S16 as there is more power available and it sounds more spacious to me.

14. Ziggomatic
    It looks like the BL-03 might work pretty well cable down... Is that true or nah?

15. Light - Man
    I got the Echobox Finder X1 recently and I would not recommend it even for $10. The sound can be metallic and can verge on sibilant. It also lacks basic bass to me.

My wife and I had difficulties getting it to stay in our ears, even using foam tips.

A definite no from me!