1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. Otto Motor
    +1

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  2. Otto Motor
    Speed I mean...

HungryPanda likes this.
  3. ShakeThoseCans
    Guys, I'm going to read you the 'burn-in' instructions for the CNT-1:

:jecklinsmile:

:darthsmile:

4. ozziecook
    Not so fast, grasshopper. Sometimes a good bass needs to be slow, lush, long and savoured.
    Sometimes that’s the intention. Not everything has to be fast. Slooooow down.

5. ShakeThoseCans
    I am close to pulling the trigger on the BL-03 because of the hypetrain. But what are you BL-03 owners using it for?

Right now, I'm testing the CNT-1, which has excelled with Fleetwood Mac, of all things. I was kinda hoping Ramin Djawadi's Westworld soundtrack would do well on the CNT-1, but I think that the Tin Audio T2 is beating it there. Would the BL-03 be better for the classical electronica and instrumental pop found in the Westworld soundtrack?

6. Otto Motor
    I use them mainly or classical music...but they work well with anything. NOTE: they are strongly tip dependent...you will get a plethora of different opinions because of that.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    ShakyJake, CoiL, rayliam80 and 2 others like this.
  7. FastAndClean
    they are good with everything, excel with electronic music - Boards Of Canada, Plaid, Squarepusher just to name a few of my favorites, on high volume of course for those wizards

8. Tonymac136
    I use them for pretty much everything but my main taste is 90s American punk and Britpop. I've not heard anything they don't sound good with.

9. peter123
    They're best with music where vocals are not important and bass is :wink:

Edit: Oh no, did I write that in public :)

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  10. peter123
    Double post

11. ozziecook
    Ah yes. Did we not mention that the Blons don’t actually do vocals. They just seem to delete them. :wink:

12. peter123
    Damn, I knew I missed something :wink:

13. mbwilson111
    Mine must be defective. Vocals are great.

CoiL, 1clearhead, jibberish and 6 others like this.
  14. DBaldock9
    Just like having a built-in Thompson Ve-4?

Otto Motor likes this.
  15. HungryPanda
    But does this make you happy: