1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. 1clearhead
    I've just received the BLON BL03 the other day and have been listening to them last night.
    They are just EPIC for a dynamic driver in everyway, IMHO! :clap::smile: Hands down! ...Probably the best dynamic driver for its price range and who knows how much more!

-Clear :ok_hand:

Viajero, Markolav, chellity and 9 others like this.
  2. baskingshark
    Just to check, what tips and cables do u use with the BLON BL-03?
    I saw most headfiers didn't like the stock tips and cables.

3. superuser1
    I wonder what cables you people are using on the BLON

4. voicemaster
    Will receive my BLON on Tuesday. Has anyone pair it with TRN BT20S?

5. DynamicEars
    Me of course, with bt20 though, you need pull down the lower end of bt module to get good fit, difficult fit but still can work

baskingshark likes this.
  6. DynamicEars
    Just add spacer (cut from nozzle neck spare eartips) or o ring mechanical keyboard but be careful dont block vents) and it will helps with any eartips

baskingshark likes this.
  7. baskingshark
    Just to check friend, do u get a lot of hiss with the TFZ No. 3 on the TRN BT20?

8. voicemaster
    I still can't imagine what you mean lol

9. MrDelicious
    Anu idea what the difference is between the pro and non-pro version of the DB Monroe? The only description in the specs is that the Pro is "vocal improved", whatever that means. Has anyone heard both?

10. 1clearhead
    Usually, my first impressions only deal with the sound. So, currently I am using them with the original cable and the longer medium silicone ear tips that came in the package replacing the small-size silicone tips that came as default tips.

Later, my impressions might change, but for now...they are awesome! :thumbsup:

HungryPanda and baskingshark like this.
  11. snip3r77
    Awaiting for this bro :)

Blon Bl03
    PSR: a
    SS: b
    BQ: c
    OP: d
    OV: e
    COMMENTS: f

1clearhead likes this.
  12. snip3r77