Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Sep 15, 2019 at 4:00 AM Post #26,356 of 33,689
The inner vent has a material inside, i wonder what would be the effect if we poke a needle on it.
I am not going to do it tho. lol.
Don`t worry, when I get my new workplace set in, will start modding it :wink: Really wish to take TRI i4 teal-coloured shells and put BL-03 drivers inside and do wooden (with teal-stain) backplates. I would get eye-gasm from it probably :p

BTW, If someone finds those shells only from taobao or something, then PLEASE let me know! :wink:
My second Blon came with different better tips, someone is reading the complains about the bad eartips
I hope I get also those tips with it, like that shape S-size tips for my ears :p

So say I have a pair of Blon Bl03 and I love them. And I want something that sounds similarly natural to the BL03 but... With the detail of say the Tin T2.
Upcoming Oxygen update, regular Kanas, 9T.
Now, knowing that the C12 and the ZSX were tweaked just right! It's possible that they're a force to be reckoned with at their price point and contenders to be my all time favorite CCA and KZ! I can only imagine how these two companies can possibly top both the C12 and ZSX with such good musical balance. What can the C18 actually do to beat the C12? ...Who knows?!
KZ/CCA should now DITCH ALL THEIR OTHER IEMS if they don`t want to go downhill... they produce stupidious amount of IEMs with very similar tuning and main fault in upper mids and highs, with little sluggish bass.
Personally haven`t even looked at any KZ/CCA after getting Kanas Pro.

But I`m soooo waiting for this BLON BL-03 to arrive:
1*3nC5Jhq3jxyZ53KtheogMg.jpeg

If I really dig it - will buy at least 3 for backup and close my head-fi account :D
Last part is joke tho.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2019 at 4:40 AM Post #26,359 of 33,689
the S*nf*r MT100

Funny. If you take a look at them at Beteran Store, in the specs it says that brand name is Kinera and model number "Toneking BL1". What?

Sep 15, 2019 at 4:49 AM Post #26,360 of 33,689
What iem is that?

what @HungryPanda said

say, i am curious, does anyone who has them ever took their frequency graph?
i feel to my ears, this IEM doesn't have any noticable spike at all across the frequencies.. it's like i can play it quite loud without specific frequency iritating me, at all..

Sep 15, 2019 at 5:14 AM Post #26,361 of 33,689
they are one of my most relaxing iems for sure, music just floats around you

Sep 15, 2019 at 9:04 AM Post #26,363 of 33,689
Don`t worry, when I get my new workplace set in, will start modding it :wink: Really wish to take TRI i4 teal-coloured shells and put BL-03 drivers inside and do wooden (with teal-stain) backplates. I would get eye-gasm from it probably :p

BTW, If someone finds those shells only from taobao or something, then PLEASE let me know! :wink:

I hope I get also those tips with it, like that shape S-size tips for my ears :p

Upcoming Oxygen update, regular Kanas, 9T.

KZ/CCA should now DITCH ALL THEIR OTHER IEMS if they don`t want to go downhill... they produce stupidious amount of IEMs with very similar tuning and main fault in upper mids and highs, with little sluggish bass.
Personally haven`t even looked at any KZ/CCA after getting Kanas Pro.

But I`m soooo waiting for this BLON BL-03 to arrive:
1*3nC5Jhq3jxyZ53KtheogMg.jpeg

If I really dig it - will buy at least 3 for backup and close my head-fi account :D
Last part is joke tho.
P-l-e-a-se, let me know how you like the BLON BL-03 once you get them! ...I must convince myself NOT to push the BUY BUTTON! :deadhorse:

th9JUF4P5U(2).jpg

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2019 at 9:11 AM Post #26,364 of 33,689
P-l-e-a-se, let me know how you like the BLON BL-03 once you get them! ...I must convince myself NOT to push the BUY BOTTON! :deadhorse:

Resistance is futile when it comes to buying budget hypetrain CHIFI IEMs. The only way is to unsubscribe from this thread and delete your headfi account LOL.
Being here is the same as someone on a diet going to an all you can eat buffet restaurant hahaha.
Argggg what is the BLON BL-03 doing in my Aliexpress cart?!

Sep 15, 2019 at 9:14 AM Post #26,366 of 33,689
Resistance is futile when it comes to buying budget hypetrain CHIFI IEMs. The only way is to unsubscribe from this thread and delete your headfi account LOL.
Being here is the same as someone on a diet going to an all you can eat buffet restaurant hahaha.
Argggg what is the BLON BL-03 doing in my Aliexpress cart?!

Well.... I ordered them last week lol

Sep 15, 2019 at 9:18 AM Post #26,367 of 33,689
TRI I4, probably the most well made, beautiful and comfortable metal housings I've seen so far:

20190915_151437.jpg

Sep 15, 2019 at 9:39 AM Post #26,369 of 33,689
P-l-e-a-se, let me know how you like the BLON BL-03 once you get them! ...I must convince myself NOT to push the BUY BUTTON! :deadhorse:

Push that button, the BL-03 are awesome :D

The BlON BL-03 is great but bear in mind the short nozzle and the cable may not be comfortable for you.
Agreed with this. @1clearhead You can always use it as a reason to stop your hype in buying them :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back