Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Apr 17, 2019 at 1:46 PM Post #23,071 of 33,689
What polarizes the community is the timbre. It is not the most natural. It works fine for electrically amplified music but it may not do it for fans of Tibetan square dance music or Peruvian folklore. Most single DDs in that price range may not have that intimacy and soundstage but they surely have a better tonal accuracy.
OFFTOPIC.. I would love to hear some of those awesome genres you mentioned... Got a link? :grin:

Apr 17, 2019 at 1:47 PM Post #23,072 of 33,689
i was talking about them for a long time but a lot of people dismissed them after the crin post, and his measurements are very different from the other measurements for the same model, he probably has a bad pair
Yes I saw the Crin post. Take no notice.

Apr 17, 2019 at 1:55 PM Post #23,073 of 33,689
OFFTOPIC.. I would love to hear some of those awesome genres you mentioned... Got a link? :grin:
Here are my respective CDs...:sunglasses:

IMG_0351.jpeg

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2019 at 2:26 PM Post #23,075 of 33,689
It is still here in its own thread and among items and reviews on HeadFi. Thanks
it's astounding to me that somone would actually go to the bother of ratting you out and having your review removed.

Apr 17, 2019 at 2:38 PM Post #23,076 of 33,689
it's astounding to me that somone would actually go to the bother of ratting you out and having your review removed.
Same here. And if I don't like stuff, I just ignore it. But denouncing...it doesn't pay to be miserable!

Apr 17, 2019 at 2:40 PM Post #23,077 of 33,689
Hm. Well maybe so. For me, for my set, my ears, my music and tips/fit, they beat anything I’ve heard for tonal enjoyment up to £1000. Quite astonishing.
I had posted this in the $100 chi-fi thread sometime back.

What, indeed. These guys know, how to tune an IEM, be it single DD, dual or triple hybrids. Received mine today, as well. Absolutely loving it. This is the baby IE800, I was searching for in chi-fi world. Swapped the cable with one from PT25 and tips from MH755, for improved comfort. These are a steal for under $25.

Apr 17, 2019 at 2:50 PM Post #23,078 of 33,689
Same here. And if I don't like stuff, I just ignore it. But denouncing...it doesn't pay to be miserable!

Gosh, maybe mods just do their job and nobody "ratted out". He made a new thread for a product that had a thread already, ditto for the review page.

Apr 17, 2019 at 2:52 PM Post #23,079 of 33,689
Gosh, maybe mods just do their job and nobody "ratted out". He made a new thread for a product that had a thread already, ditto for the review page.

The mods were not involved. One person complained and then the poster removed it himself. That is all. Personally I did not see anything wrong with the post and had it been me I would not have removed it. Us talking about this now is what is off topic:)

Apr 17, 2019 at 3:02 PM Post #23,080 of 33,689

The mods were not involved. One person complained and then the poster removed it himself. That is all. Personally I did not see anything wrong with the post and had it been me I would not have removed it. Us talking about this now is what is off topic:)

The way it works is that anything goes as long as nobody complains. And once somebody does complain, that person will be penalized whereas most others get away with murder. That's how it was explained to me and my concerns about fairness and discrimination were dismissed.

This can become tricky for some individuals when they are being stalked by informers.

P.S. The off topic was started by the interruption through removal. The flow would have not been interrupted without.

Der größte Lump im ganzen Land,
das ist und bleibt der Denunziant.
(
The biggest jerk in the whole country,
is and remains the informer).
August Heinrich Hoffmann von Fallersleben, 1899

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2019 at 3:02 PM Post #23,081 of 33,689

Blame the usual "rebels" for starting this up... :)

Apr 17, 2019 at 3:18 PM Post #23,083 of 33,689
so how is the sound of Nine Tails?

They are great, neutralish with good clarity but not overly detailed, I have them for a while now and probably already commented on them. They go for quite cheap on sale days and are a no-brainer at that price IMO.

Apr 17, 2019 at 3:20 PM Post #23,084 of 33,689
Speaking of earphones: Fidue had a well reviewed single DD model in their A65, which didn't make it big here. Now they have a follow-up in the A66, which features the obligatory graphene coated DD. Has anybody tried it out?

997F55445B6655472D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back