Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 1, 2019 at 10:24 AM Post #22,381 of 33,689
how about two overhand rights to that counter strike, i think your guy is out cold
Feb 28, 2019 at 4:52 PM

Post #16497 of 16516

Nymphonomaniac
Headphoneus Supremus

JUST.

What-WOW.

Feb 28, 2019 at 10:55 PM

Post #16500 of 16516

mathi8vadhanan
1000+ Head-Fier

Nymphonomaniac said:
JUST.

What-WOW.

What, indeed. These guys know, how to tune an IEM, be it single DD, dual or triple hybrids. Received mine today, as well. Absolutely loving it. This is the baby IE800, I was searching for in chi-fi world. Swapped the cable with one from PT25 and tips from MH755, for improved comfort. These are a steal for under $25.
10250831.jpeg

Source : AK120 II, AK100, Walkman A17, Shanling M0, iPhone 7 Plus 256G
DAC/AMP : Hugo, Mojo, Yulong A28
IEMs : Klipsch X10, 1964 Ears V3, Shure SE535 LTD, IE 800, JH Angie Uni, 64 Audio U12
Headphones : HD700, T51p
Yeah because I have absolutely no right to criticize an earphone you love... :/

Mar 1, 2019 at 10:42 AM Post #22,383 of 33,689
defective pairs with distortsions that only you are hearing doesn't count
Coming of from the OKCSC ZX1 or Sabbat X12 Pro, it's noticeable how the bass is less tight, and has some distortion in medium and bad recorded, crowded tracks.

That doesn't mean my pair is defective.

But this is always the case though, isn't it?

Hype train -> criticasters unwelcome/ 'your pair must be defective' -> new hype train -> 'Oh that last hype train wasn't actually perfect.'

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019 at 10:46 AM Post #22,384 of 33,689
Coming of from the OKCSC ZX1 or Sabbat X12 Pro, it's noticeable how the bass is less tight, and has some distortion in medium and bad recorded tracks.

Hype train -> criticasters unwelcome/ 'your pair must be defective' -> new hype train -> 'Oh that last hype train wasn't actually perfect.'
you are the only one complaining about distortion, every other owner here is happy and likes them very much
probably they can`t hear what you are hearing?
bad pair is not possible from mass produced chi fi in ear?
i don't think so

Mar 1, 2019 at 11:55 AM Post #22,385 of 33,689
My review of Auglamour F300 basic beginner IEMs. Good performance on lows and might be a good beginning but not in pink color :)

My blog
HeadFi
Iryx everybody is saying that the F300 is a slow bloated mess, also Toranku said that the Oxygen sound shrill, are you sugar coating for Penon you sneaky fox? :dt880smile::floatsmile:
amazing-fox-photos-2.jpg

Mar 1, 2019 at 12:52 PM Post #22,388 of 33,689
Coming of from the OKCSC ZX1 or Sabbat X12 Pro, it's noticeable how the bass is less tight, and has some distortion in medium and bad recorded, crowded tracks.

I am not a fan of the uncohesive sound either!!

Mar 1, 2019 at 1:23 PM Post #22,389 of 33,689
I am not a fan of the uncohesive sound either!!

I don't even know which iem is being discussed at this point. Maybe we should always include the name in our replies?

Mar 1, 2019 at 1:42 PM Post #22,390 of 33,689
There will be a @loomisjohnson week on audioreviews.org starting this weekend. Loomis will have a look at some current Knowledge Zenith models.

And while loomis will hold North America together, the rest of the team is heading over to CANadaJAM 2019 in London. It will be held at the Hope and Anchor in Islington next week. The Hope and Anchor is the birthplace of Pub Rock, a short-lived and not very successful musical style preceding Punk (less than 120,000 albums of this genre sold). Most Pub Rock recordings are poor and therefore a great challenge for earphones and headphones.

The main topics will be the pairing of earphone and beverage, the proposed ban of the 3 kHz peak, and the expectations of a 36-driver earphone retailing at $49. The event is presently booked out. There will be extensive coverage on Head-Fi.

DISCLAIMER: The CANadaJAM London 2019 should not be mistaken for the lesser known CANJAM London 2019, which will take place in July.

soon copy.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019 at 2:59 PM Post #22,391 of 33,689

I don't hear that bass distortion at all to be honest. I have the Sabbat X12 Pro as well and to me they sound like trash compared to the ****. They shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as far as I am concerned.

Mar 1, 2019 at 3:13 PM Post #22,392 of 33,689
I don't even know which iem is being discussed at this point. Maybe we should always include the name in our replies?
My apologies .... its a banned manufacturer therefore i refrained .. ****

Mar 1, 2019 at 3:16 PM Post #22,393 of 33,689
Thanks @superuser1 . I lost track several posts ago and thought you meant the Kanas Pro!

It happens easily when following several threads at once.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019 at 3:51 PM Post #22,395 of 33,689
Gyuyuuiu 0 u
There will be a @loomisjohnson week on audioreviews.org starting this weekend. Loomis will have a look at some current Knowledge Zenith models.

And while loomis will hold North America together, the rest of the team is heading over to CANadaJAM 2019 in London. It will be held at the Hope and Anchor in Islington next week. The Hope and Anchor is the birthplace of Pub Rock, a short-lived and not very successful musical style preceding Punk (less than 120,000 albums of this genre sold). Most Pub Rock recordings are poor and therefore a great challenge for earphones and headphones.

The main topics will be the pairing of earphone and beverage, the proposed ban of the 3 kHz peak, and the expectations of a 36-driver earphone retailing at $49. The event is presently booked out. There will be extensive coverage on Head-Fi.

DISCLAIMER: The CANadaJAM London 2019 should not be mistaken for the lesser known CANJAM London 2019, which will take place in July.

unhappily, you're right about the recording quality of pub rock, mainly because nick lowe, who was the go-to genre producer was really dangerous in the studio--his elvis costello and graham parker projects ("this year's model" excluded) sounded mostly horrible--he seemed to do his best work on his own records--"jesus of cool" is actually a good headphone record with a lot of snap crackle and pop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back