Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 28, 2018 at 3:21 AM Post #20,913 of 33,689
Finilized my review of EARNINE EN2J. Mature sound for mature audiophiles....

On HeadFi: https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/earnine-en2j.22962/reviews
On my website: https://wp.me/P7aCJQ-4Ss

_DSC9181.jpg _DSC9226.jpg

Dec 28, 2018 at 3:44 AM Post #20,914 of 33,689
Dec 28, 2018 at 4:26 AM Post #20,915 of 33,689
I got my CCA 10.... testing it for 30 mins now...with the stock cable and eartips. my first impressions are that they are well tuned simialr tto eh revonext QT2 and RSN.....the frequencies and layering are kept in their place .. the vocals are perfectly in their place unlike the ZSN. separation and details are better than RN Qt2... the musical qualitites are better than the RSN..and same or similar to Qt2...the stage is slightly.... holographic than RSN. and very close to Qt2 or almost the same...there is more depth articulation in the stage and the tonality is more vibrant than Qt12 or RSN

Tested on this song

For those interested :nerd:

CCA has its own store in Aliexpress now :point_left: :slight_smile:
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/4409033?spm=2114.12010617.0.0.58e56180ZXlbSD

They carry CCA and KZ earphones and accessories! :punch::yum:

-Clear

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2018 at 6:13 AM Post #20,916 of 33,689
I got my CCA 10.... testing it for 30 mins now...with the stock cable and eartips. my first impressions are that they are well tuned simialr tto eh revonext QT2 and RSN.....the frequencies and layering are kept in their place .. the vocals are perfectly in their place unlike the ZSN. separation and details are better than RN Qt2... the musical qualitites are better than the RSN..and same or similar to Qt2...the stage is slightly.... holographic than RSN. and very close to Qt2 or almost the same...there is more depth articulation in the stage and the tonality is more vibrant than Qt12 or RSN

Tested on this song

A R Rahman i love that song how come u
Is that earphone good upgrade over zsn
I have zsn nd i like it
Will cca be good iem for these kind music

Dec 28, 2018 at 6:15 AM Post #20,917 of 33,689
A R Rahman i love that song how come u
Is that earphone good upgrade over zsn
I have zsn nd i like it
Will cca be good iem for these kind music
ZSn sounds like there is veil over it obscuring the transparency.. it also has "steely" and flatter mids..Vocals are lacklustre... there is not much depth articulation in ZSN

AR Rahman songs need a deep V shaped signature with crystallization brightness and bigger soundstage in height and depth ... Mid centric IEMS do not sound good in his music.

QT2 and CCA C10 are good for his music

CCA C10 is an upgrade over the ZSN... as it corrects the problems found in the ZSN.. Sidegrade over Qt2...

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2018 at 6:20 AM Post #20,918 of 33,689
How is the mids like for vocals guitar and cello
Like how do u rate good or average
Is vocals thick
I find zsn lacks effect in vocals n soundstage
If there is improvement in both then i am pressing buynow right now
And are u indian how do u get those iems early

Dec 28, 2018 at 7:55 AM Post #20,919 of 33,689
How is the mids like for vocals guitar and cello
Like how do u rate good or average
Is vocals thick
I find zsn lacks effect in vocals n soundstage
If there is improvement in both then i am pressing buynow right now
And are u indian how do u get those iems early

Yes i am indian... and been Rahman fan since his first soundtrack..

I agree with u on the ZSN above regarding the vocals and soundstage.. ZSn lacks transparency and hologaphic qualitities ... But u will love the CCA c10 in that case.. and if u listen to lot of AR Rahman's music.. either QT2 or CCA c10 ...there is sufficient depth and reverb .. the sibilinace is under control ..no harshness

the vocals have presence , transparency like the revonext Qt2..

but to remind u , its still not burn in... these are just my initial impressions ... mostly positive.. i cant judge if guitars and cello yet but at this stage they have some body and hard hitting crunch almost the same with QT2......i also tested with the different cable the copper silver mixed...givs more back of yr head soundstage... the default brown cable gives a more in yr head .. i also changes the ear tips fromt he stock ones to the ZSN wide bore tips....

Dec 28, 2018 at 8:52 AM Post #20,920 of 33,689
Yes i am indian... and been Rahman fan since his first soundtrack..

I agree with u on the ZSN above regarding the vocals and soundstage.. ZSn lacks transparency and hologaphic qualitities ... But u will love the CCA c10 in that case.. and if u listen to lot of AR Rahman's music.. either QT2 or CCA c10 ...there is sufficient depth and reverb .. the sibilinace is under control ..no harshness

the vocals have presence , transparency like the revonext Qt2..

but to remind u , its still not burn in... these are just my initial impressions ... mostly positive.. i cant judge if guitars and cello yet but at this stage they have some body and hard hitting crunch almost the same with QT2......i also tested with the different cable the copper silver mixed...givs more back of yr head soundstage... the default brown cable gives a more in yr head .. i also changes the ear tips fromt he stock ones to the ZSN wide bore tips....
Please let us know some more after 20 hours! ...It just gets better, and better!
Glad you heard what I heard, similar to my very first impressions. :beerchug:

Dec 28, 2018 at 11:02 AM Post #20,921 of 33,689
Please let us know some more after 20 hours! ...It just gets better, and better!
Glad you heard what I heard, similar to my very first impressions. :beerchug:
I discovered the best combination to use for the CCA C10 and the stock cable + is the ZSn big ear tips or the medium tips

Anyway i notice there is more musicality now after a few hours burn in...

great song to try

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2018 at 11:40 AM Post #20,922 of 33,689
We must a feedback comparonc to zs10

Dec 28, 2018 at 1:24 PM Post #20,923 of 33,689
Forgotten to say.

But its a long time i modded my t2s differently. Instead of blocking the vents completely, i put foam in the vents, remember kz zst balanced armature mod ? @Slater i did the same with the vent on t2. It was kinda hard because of the size of the vents. It Shold be better than blocking completely. I got Plenty of bass. Plenty. Massive but it is fast. The rest of the sound seems untouched.

Hearing the new Travis Scott album. Lovely. This is my basshead iem.

Dec 28, 2018 at 1:25 PM Post #20,923 of 33,689
Delete.

Dec 28, 2018 at 6:47 PM Post #20,924 of 33,689
Can anybody compare CCA C10 with BQEYZ BQ3 in terms of overall sound signature and sub bass response? I currently own BQ3 and I'm wondering if C10 would be an upgrade for a (sub-) basshead guy like me :)

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2018 at 6:51 PM Post #20,925 of 33,689
Can anybody compare CCA C10 with BQEYZ BQ3 in terms of overall sound signature and sub bass response? I currently own BQ3 and I'm wondering if CAN will be an upgrade for a basshead guy like me :)

Go as10 no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back