1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. mbwilson111
    So the mail is running again?

The fish is cute.

Otto Motor likes this.
  2. trellus
    Oooo and those sound soooo good... but I only got to keep mine for about a week because I took them down to my brother's for Thanksgiving and of course he was completely blown away by them and so I had to give them to him. Fine, just an excuse for me to get the purple / silver ones now, since I had the green ones before. :D

rayliam80, exavolt, ShakyJake and 2 others like this.
  3. Otto Motor
    Yes, Canada Post may still be rotating in their strike activity, but they are legislated back to work for noon tomorrow.

4. HungryPanda
    The fish thing is for winding up your earphone cable

superuser1, Otto Motor and DBaldock9 like this.
  5. Otto Motor
    And I thought that slit in the back was the poop chute...:wink:

ShakyJake, DBaldock9 and HungryPanda like this.
  6. 1clearhead
    +1 Yup! ...Sub-bass on these are sweet! :yum:

mbwilson111 likes this.
  7. Otto Motor
    Holy macro are these good: punchy bass and a great sense of space. And no buried voices...:) Sub-bass almost as good/strong as in the iBasso IT01. Two drivers...less is more! Sometimes I wished I could speak on the KZ thread. Respect, KZ!

IMG_7096.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    rayliam80, CoiL, SiggyFraud and 7 others like this.
  8. superuser1
    I wonder what you did on that thread :wink:

9. Otto Motor
    I alluded to a +++ on 16 May - that's lifelong on Head-Fi :wink: And I mentioned a +++ that is allegedly associated with the +++ - it is likely not. Another lifelong on the sub $100 Chinese thread on the same day. Or was it that I was caught pulling a booger out of my nose, folded a lemon, or cut flour...can't remember. Anyway, that was not enough - it also needed a "friend" to report that (there is this little "Report" button in the lower left-hand corner). The real reason probably was that I was outspoken against this "holding an eternal grudge" business and the "informer" was likely afraid the whole KZ thread could be shut down.

The irony: KZ is the acronym for Konzentrationslager (German for concentration camp). So it all kinda makes sense. Jawoll! The good thing is that this was the only thread left over for me so that I helped reviving it :). What it also did is bringing the other two threads somewhat out of order...not very beneficial...the other downside is that we can't include all interesting earphones in our comparisons, which distorts the competition and decreases the selection.

Bottom line: didn't really help anybody!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  10. 1clearhead
    Hey, at least you can express your thoughts here. :beerchug:

+1 :point_right: More doesn't necessarily mean better...
    Image_One_Many.png

Otto Motor, ShakyJake and trellus like this.
  11. Slater
    Welcome to the hype train Otto. All aboard! Wooo-woooooo

hypetrain6.gif

antdroid, toddy0191, dondonut and 4 others like this.
  12. Otto Motor
    Disclaimer: Hey, I fully paid for this one and do not have to write an honest review :wink:.

P.S. This flashing train is cool; looks like my neighbours' Christmas lights.

13. Otto Motor
    Hey, that was my pick-up line in the 1980s.

P.S.: it never worked.

toddy0191, 1clearhead and superuser1 like this.
  14. 1clearhead
    +1 Don't worry, you'll have no regrets. :wink:

trellus likes this.
  15. Animagus
    Hey! Which ones are these?