1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. mbwilson111
    I do not really need any more iems you know:) Got a couple in today including the mystery bag one.

Ted Presley and trellus like this.
  2. Zerohour88
    A BGVP DS1 but with dual DD 1 BA instead of dual BA 1DD?

also, isn't that brand part of the unmentionable?

3. 1clearhead
    Finally, MEMT came out with a smoother and warmer version of the MEMT "T" series. Check out the new MEMT T3!

To the already popular MEMT T5, he decided to bring a warmer, but detailed version with the MEMT T3. Just like the T5, they sound as if you're wearing in-ear earphones bringing you plenty of power, volume, and intimate joy. They carry just as much bass, MID's, and hi-end details with a warmer and easier listening experience (if you're sensitive to brightness)!
    So, if you like clarity and sparkle, then stick to the T5, but if you like your sound warmer with just as much details on top, you may want to jump on these on "black Friday". :point_left:

I personally own the Red/black and black T3. Clearly awesome!
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/AK-...-Plug-Stereo-In-Ear-Headset/32915918919.html?
    HTB1G7Y0KkOWBuNjSsppq6xPgpXah.jpg HTB1qIcRc6fguuRjSszcq6zb7FXaK.jpg

-Clear

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    Bartig, trellus and Slater like this.
  4. Slater
    On the deals thread, someone posted some Black Friday deals a few days ago on Campfire Audio stuff with great prices.

There were some B-stock Andromeda’s for $849, as well as other CA models (Comet, etc).

It may be worth checking out.

trellus likes this.
  5. Slater
    BGVP? They are 100% ok to talk about.

3rd party products can be freely talked about, even if the banned seller SELLS them.

The topics that are banned are 1. talking about the banned SELLER directly and 2. talking about products that the banned seller DEVELOPED (ie in-house brands).

6. Slater
    I never heard any problems whatsoever with the T5. I wonder why they felt the need to come out with the T3?

What I would have preferred would have been a mmcx version. That would be awesome, because I have problems with my T5 cable. Also, the fixed cable forces people to take a mic even if they don’t want one. A removable mmcx cable would alleviate this.

7. Zerohour88
    I meant HifiHear, ofc. BGVP has been widely discussed here, so wouldn't be an issue.

8. Slater
    It looks like they changed the cable too.

I love the IT01 cable. Best mmcx cable I’ve ever seen. I would have never guessed in a million years it was included stock on a $100 IEM.

9. Podster
    Well for $33 these should be a real steal this Friday:wink: My DMG's are one of the best iem's I've purchased in some time so I sure can't wait to hear my DM6 once they arrive:grin:

Shine On.JPG

In regards to the CA's and even the likes of AKG N5005's it's just getting plain hard for me to jusitify their prices with the advances in Chi-Fi's:rolling_eyes: I mean a pair of AKG N5005's will cost you roughly 25 times what a pair of KZ ZS-10's cost. (First thought that always comes to mind when thinking of this are my misplaced N5505's or Andromeda's):scream:

HungryPanda, SciOC and Slater like this.
  10. SciOC
    Seriously, this is all so hard to track. Who even really knows what brand names they are all using at this point. It's be great if we could just, you know, discuss freely at this point and just keep those sellers/brands banned from participating actively on headfi.
    Yeah, it's really hard to justify that 10% better you get, but I still do it from time to time. I can't imagine buying something like the Solaris at this point. I think I'm at 1k max given how blindingly fast new products are being released. Thank goodness for the for sale section of headfi.... I didn't even think I was going to buy my CL2 but curiosity got the better of me on a novel driver.

trellus likes this.
  11. 1clearhead
    I personally like the brighter signature of the T5 as well. He probably thought of bringing a warmer smoother feel to those that like a warmer signature. I really do like the T3 just as much as the T5!

PS. Detachable cables do sound nice! :point_left:

Slater likes this.
  12. Podster
    Yeah, I rode the train 20 years ago with home audio and I fell right back into it with portable. It's for sure a black hole and easy to slip/fall into as evidenced by my current collection of iem's/DAP's but in all honesty for less than $300 bones anyone can have this little rig right here and it will be better than 99.9% of the planet's population owns:rolling_eyes: I still fall prey to new toys now and then but with one entering college and another two years out I had to somewhat come to my senses if I ever even had any in the first place:confounded:

N3T9.JPG

13. SciOC
    Same here, 20 years ago I was doing mostly home audio stuff (5.1 and then DTS!) and was content with my grado sr80 headphones. Now I have little kids and a cubicle and here I am.

I still have my JM Labs and paradigm speakers collecting dust as well as a couple of marantz receivers. I've avoided the temptation to buy any new home audio stuff so far, but that's a very expressive rabbit hole and I already have this stuff!

Honestly this chifi stuff amazes me what you get for your money.

I still have my airhead headphone amp from back then, which is pure garbage and cost $200 if I remember right. Now for half that you can have an awesome headphone amp by comparison....

ShakyJake likes this.
  14. Makahl
    More pics:

[​IMG]

+
    Source: http://www.erji.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2129894&extra=page=1

15. Palash
    thejoker13 likes this.