1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. mbwilson111
    Even if it were to take that long for me, I still would prefer to wait and open mine to see what they look like. Keep the mystery going... Actually I have a silver one coming and my husband has a black one coming. They will arrive together and we won't know which one to each open. We will have to do it exactly at the same time.

Often, early photos do not look at good as the real thing. My EB2 bud (the previous fukubukuro) looks much more beautiful in person than it does in photos.

Anyway, anything I post about it will be in a spoiler.

2. Palash
    trellus likes this.
  3. Bartig
    Toastybob and Palash like this.
  4. tripside
    What do you guys think of self-promotion ? Posting a head-fi review is fair but directing people to personal websites shouldn’t be allowed IMO.

5. phthora
    What's the problem? Head-Fi has a line in the profile specifically for a "home page," allowing users to post whatever URL they want, which I believe then appears on all their posts.

If that is allowed, why not a link to a review?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2018
  6. GirgleMirt
    Because this page is more than 1300 pages long... Could someone recommend a good upgrade to Ety hf5, hopefully on sale at aliexpress or the such? (The cheaper the better!)

Thanks! :)

7. randomnin
  8. hakuzen
    if we could see a close photo of their nozzles, or the used package (they say "including packaging"), we could confirm how fake it is with about 90% chance.
    anyway, "legit" xe800 were sold in a plastic bag, while packaged ones were all fake, a year or two years ago. so "including packaging" words don't augur anything good (while they don't show exact packaging).

stryed and randomnin like this.
  9. Otto Motor
    Why not? External blogs can deal with items that are "forbidden" here.

10. chinmie
    i think it's okay and in fact a great way to channel more information to us. this forum is a hub basically, but there's more stuff to be covered from independent reviewers on multiple websites.

11. Theri0n
    BQEYZ KC2 is built as good as TRN V80 lacking sibilants and excessive bass.

Andrzej Cichy and ShakyJake like this.
  12. myliferockkss
    NiceHCK grab bag IEM.

Source: Someone posted Pic in AliExpress review.
    [​IMG]

PCgaming4ever likes this.
  13. exavolt
    Better put this inside a spoiler tag. Some people want the surprise when they are receiving their own.

mbwilson111 and myliferockkss like this.
  14. PCgaming4ever
    Cool I cant wait to try them kinda disappointing it doesn't have a removable cable but didn't really expect it for $10.

15. myliferockkss
    Now it costs 27$, it better be good :D