1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread

1. abhijollyguy
    Both have equally tight bass.

Theri0n likes this.
  2. Majin
    Are there any other earphones that are good and have a big discount like the TinAudio T2?

Hitesh likes this.
  3. voon
    No crazy hype trains and buyers craze a few hours off 11.11? :) It's so calm here .....

I have no idea, yet, wether for a 100+ I should buy a DM6 or a Whizzer A-HE03 .... those seem to be pretty hyped for general listening to all music and for people, that do not just want clear precision crystal, but also some decent bass. I'm quite confused atm. Also by the number of various sellers for these things .. with no idea who I can trust.

4. chickenmoon
    I just finalized my cart and it's going to be Moondrop Kanas Pro, Semkarch SK CNT1, Whizzer A-HE03 as well as an EZAUDIO D4 for good measure. Rebate on the Kanas Pro is not great but as I want one since a long time I guess 10% is better than nothing. :)

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    FastAndClean, HungryPanda and Holypal like this.
  5. jant71
    Needs some work. The best part of this design would be some surface area so you can have more than one button. One button and volume control is absent is not ideal when you have the surface area to do it. If BT 5.0 is more efficient I would also hope for more battery life from this design. We are getting 5 and 6 from TW with just the buds so surely this design could get closer to 10 hours than to 5 hours. Of course what about charging?? Does it come with a cable to charge both at the same time or you'd need two cables. I'd suppose it should come with a short cable that splits into 2 micro USB on one end to plug both into one USB port. And yes it is clunky to have to open the little flaps on both. Probably need to go back to the drawing board and design a more TW snap in design.

This would make a good case for them though that could charge both at the same time...https://www.amazon.com/Back-BayTM-D...qid=1541855914&sr=8-4&keywords=Back+Bay+Audio

Still will applaud the effort but hope to see the evolution of it.

trellus likes this.
  6. davidcotton
    This is the main reason I've not ordered any chifi really. Said it before but I would rather order from the likes of penon (only the fear of unknown taxes stops me ordering from there, otherwise I would have got the oriolus by now!) and amazon really.

HungryPanda likes this.
  7. B9Scrambler
    Pretty much the A&D JAAP with the drivers removed and controls moved to the body. Neato.

8. vault108
    Showing off my 11.11 scores. The store has 10% discount when you buy 5 items. I had $34 Ali coupons by collecting those $2 coupons.
    [​IMG]

9. davidcotton
    If I've got a new user $100 coupon for aliexpress can I use it in one hit? In other words are there any catches with it?

10. Huxley
    Much feedback on the dm6, about to hit buy along with the btr3.

Edit - I see the price has shot up, thank god for pre orders.
    Was $153 usd now it's £146 gbp.

11. BaltColts
    Linsoul is offering 20% discount on their site. Check it out.

emeline likes this.
  12. voon
    Their state Promo code doesn't work for me .. says it's invalid. Also: Do they have an Ali shop? Searching ali for linsoul produces items sold by a "DD Audio shop".

13. Nimweth
    After reading about the Tin Audio T2 and blocking up the bass vents I decided to try the same thing with my Elecom CB1000. Wow! What a difference! I now have the wonderful mids and treble of the piezo HF driver and superb bass and sub-bass. Meanwhile on the subject of the T2 I have ordered a T2 look-alike with 2 pin detachable cable which I am not allowed to talk about! Clue: it's not Astell and Kern but has the same initials lol.

Slater and HungryPanda like this.
  14. Slater
    But more drivers are better, right? I mean, who cares about soldering it right or tuning it as long as it has the most drivers possible!

15. Zerohour88
    careful now, this is TRN, we're only allowed to bash KZ here

phthora likes this.