Chicago area Headphone Meet - January 28th 2017 "ChiUniFi"
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 6, 2017 at 6:57 PM Post #16 of 163
I should be able to make this! Will bring my headphone rig.
biggrin.gif

Jan 6, 2017 at 11:51 PM Post #17 of 163
​I'm planning on coming. I'll probably bring my Gungnir/B22, modded HD600 and maybe some AKGs.

Jan 7, 2017 at 10:29 PM Post #19 of 163
I'll be there if I can.  No promises, but intention is to be there, barring family/work/other life interference.  Also, not going to NY.

Jan 8, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #21 of 163
Looks like I'll have a Neurochrome HP-1 amplifier to bring as well.

Jan 9, 2017 at 4:07 PM Post #22 of 163
I should be coming, bringing HE500, HD800 (modded) and TH900 (modded).

UPDATE: Can donate one or two SMC terminated cables, I am accumulating a terrifying amount of them for some reason.

Jan 9, 2017 at 6:37 PM Post #24 of 163
I was talking with Jason at The Source AV about getting the new Sony MDR Z1R, which is getting great reviews. Jason had a better idea. He offered to partner up with Warren Chi, CEO of Cavalli Audio and come out to our meet. Jason would have all the new Sony Signature products which includes the headphone, a DAC/Amp and a SOTA DAP. Warren would bring the new Spark and the new Tungsten.

Are you up for having Jason and Warren come out to demo the new Sony and Cavalli products?

Jan 9, 2017 at 6:58 PM Post #25 of 163
I was talking with Jason at The Source AV about getting the new Sony MDR Z1R, which is getting great reviews. Jason had a better idea. He offered to partner up with Warren Chi, CEO of Cavalli Audio and come out to our meet. Jason would have all the new Sony Signature products which includes the headphone, a DAC/Amp and a SOTA DAP. Warren would bring the new Spark and the new Tungsten.

Are you up for having Jason and Warren come out to demo the new Sony and Cavalli products?

YES. I would love to try out the Z1R.

Jan 9, 2017 at 7:02 PM Post #26 of 163

I'm all for it! I've wanted to hear more Cavalli stuff since I've only heard the Carbon.

Jan 9, 2017 at 7:22 PM Post #27 of 163

It would be great to get 20 plus to attend to welcome Jason and Warren to our meet.

Jan 9, 2017 at 7:26 PM Post #28 of 163

Ugh, this is making me want to try and figure out how to get out of my nephew's birthday party..

Jan 10, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #30 of 163
I plan to attend. I'm not sure what I'll bring; probably Denon CDP, Meier amp, and HD600.

Big thanks to Keith for setting this up. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back