Chicago area Head-Fi meet announcement thread
Apr 19, 2017 at 10:29 PM Post #31 of 96
Dont forget about the head-fi reception on Saturday of Axpona.  Check out the link below and answer the poll if your coming.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/840245/head-fi-reception-at-axpona-2017-discount-code

Keith

Jan 31, 2018 at 2:04 PM Post #37 of 96
I will definitely be at AXPONA but I wan't planning on bringing my headphones (although I will bring my ifi DSD BL) so I'm still hoping there will be a separate planned Chicago head-fi meet-up. The last one was a super fun time

Jan 31, 2018 at 4:08 PM Post #38 of 96
Keith is in Florida this week (showing off the new kid to the 'rents I presume). When he gets back we are going to look at dates for a meet in Feb or April hopefully.

I'm guessing April will be the usual AXPONA meetup. Just like the past several years, I hope to make the trip out for that show. Anyone else planning to be there?

I will definitely be at AXPONA but I wan't planning on bringing my headphones (although I will bring my ifi DSD BL) so I'm still hoping there will be a separate planned Chicago head-fi meet-up. The last one was a super fun time

I'm actually hunting for something to attend in the last week of April! Sadly I can't get that first week of so No Can-Jam for me, but if you guys can land it during the 22-28th I will be there 100%

It's only a 14 hour drive and I've got a whole week of PTO lol so I can take a little more time in getting there and heading back!

Jan 31, 2018 at 9:58 PM Post #39 of 96
I messaged Brian (audiohead) through Facebook and he is still tied in with Axpona and Ear Gear Expo. Keith also mentioned he had reached out to Brian as well.

Axpona moved to Schaumburg this year on April 13-15. I have my reservation set so hope there is the usual Chicago pizza meet and greet over lunch.

Feb 16, 2018 at 1:27 PM Post #40 of 96
Last edited:
Feb 16, 2018 at 3:22 PM Post #41 of 96
I'll be at Axpona, but helping Schiit out with their booth and maybe doing some IF work, so not sure how much time I'll have to socialize. Will be nice to see everyone though!

Feb 16, 2018 at 4:23 PM Post #42 of 96
I'll be at Axpona, but helping Schiit out with their booth and maybe doing some IF work, so not sure how much time I'll have to socialize. Will be nice to see everyone though!
Dont respond here. this is not a discussion thread. go to the link. next comes the Ban hammer. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back