Chi-Uni-Fi 8 Saturday, June 21, 2014 interest check thread!
Jul 13, 2013 at 2:55 AM Post #5 of 181
Too early to say anything definitively but I might try to make it.

Quote:
I'll be there! Do we really have to wait a year?

Just an FYI for those in the Chicago area: I'm on the mailing list for Axpona (the 2-channel audio show in Chicago) and looks like they might be adding a headphone sub-event next year in April. That's just a guess though, based on the name they're giving it, "Ear Gear Expo". More info on their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/axpona

Looks like all the 2-channel audio shows in the country are adding headphone sub-events now, can't say I blame 'em. I guess with CanJam@RMAF, THE Show Newport Beach's Headphonium, and the upcoming DC-area Capital Audio Fest and CA Audio Show's Headmasters, Axpona's decided to have their own headphone show?

Jul 13, 2013 at 11:20 AM Post #7 of 181
I will certainly make every effort to be there, was bummed I missed this past one.

Jul 13, 2013 at 12:51 PM Post #8 of 181
Quote:
Too early to say anything definitively but I might try to make it.

Just an FYI for those in the Chicago area: I'm on the mailing list for Axpona (the 2-channel audio show in Chicago) and looks like they might be adding a headphone sub-event next year in April. That's just a guess though, based on the name they're giving it, "Ear Gear Expo". More info on their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/axpona

Looks like all the 2-channel audio shows in the country are adding headphone sub-events now, can't say I blame 'em. I guess with CanJam@RMAF, THE Show Newport Beach's Headphonium, and the upcoming DC-area Capital Audio Fest and CA Audio Show's Headmasters, Axpona's decided to have their own headphone show?

I follow them on Facebook and they told me to watch for announcements as it sounded like they were expanding their headphone show.  It was fairly small up on the balcony of 2nd floor last year.

Jul 13, 2013 at 12:53 PM Post #9 of 181
Quote:

(thanks listeningAura for the image)

It's happening again..for the 8th year in a row! Post here for questions, ideas and just to talk about the 8th Chi-Uni-Fi!!!!

You should start the T-Shirt Order with the logo.  
biggrin.gif

Jul 14, 2013 at 6:32 PM Post #10 of 181
Quote:

biggrin.gif

I agree, its pretty sweet.    and I believe I will be attending.  Possible 7.5 event by the way...

Jul 15, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #12 of 181
Quote:

biggrin.gif

Quote:
I agree, its pretty sweet.    and I believe I will be attending.  Possible 7.5 event by the way...

Sure I am up for it! Listeningaura said something about making a new logo more for t-shirts i think? 

I loved the people who did the shirt for the 2007 national meet, they had this process that added graphic and colors to a shirt without adding the weight of a silkscreen. I don't know who or how to figure that out but I do have a local silk Screen t-shirt place my bar has their t-shirts made. Either way everything is up for discussion about the t-shirt on this thread...so give your ideas! As far as initial cost of the order I have enough money to do it and maybe we can sell them to just make the cost back or ??? I don't know..give your ideas!

If we did do t-shirts I would rather have one Chi-Uni-Fi design that can be used for years later..maybe put the year or event number on the sleeve and change coloring every year. for silk screening this would be the best bang for the buck as you don't have to buy completely new screens every year for all the colors. You just buy one simple small one colored one and use the the major different color main screen every year. I know that each color on a logo was a different screen cost...something like $25 each one. 

Sep 8, 2013 at 12:07 PM Post #14 of 181
Any plans on 7.5 yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back