[CLOSED] Chesky Vocalists Comparison: Ana Caram & Melissa Menago
Aug 23, 2016 at 9:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8
Chesky Records is proud to be celebrating its 30th year of operation in 2016. One of the ways we're highlighting the tremendous catalog of artists we've recorded over the years is to ask you, the fans, who some of your favorites are.

[CLOSED]

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2016 at 10:15 AM Post #2 of 8
Melissa Menago has a very distinctive vocal style, but, sadly Ana Caram is the better vocalist here.

Aug 23, 2016 at 10:32 AM Post #3 of 8
Easily Melissa Menago. I almost fell asleep listening to Ana Caram. Nothing that really grabs you. She sounds like 70% of female jazz singers I hear.

Aug 24, 2016 at 1:41 AM Post #4 of 8
Just goes to show, nothing really grabbed be about Melissa.

Could be just the song choices......

Aug 24, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #6 of 8
Hello,

We're sorry that you take offense with the promotion. Who wins isn't the focus or important component. The goal is to provide opportunities for people to engage with the catalogs from each artist, which they've been doing successfully through streams, if not purchases, with the discount codes we provide for voting. Each of them is already a winner and tremendous artist. We're simply finding ways to highlight those skills and promote the artists, especially for those you may not have heard otherwise.

Aug 24, 2016 at 1:16 PM Post #7 of 8
Thankyou for replying.

I just feel the whole promotion could have been handled more tactfully whilst achieving the same aims.

Aug 24, 2016 at 11:53 PM Post #8 of 8
Just because you like one artist above another  doesn't mean the lesser artist isn't worthy of patronage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back