Check out the best offer for Sony headphones EVER!!!!
Sep 29, 2006 at 4:42 PM Post #31 of 154
Ban_him.jpeg

Sep 29, 2006 at 4:52 PM Post #32 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Question is, if this is a counterfit phone being sold, can it possibly sound worse than the original?

This is the "funniest" dang thing I have read here in awhile..potential signature material there merc
tongue.gif

Sep 29, 2006 at 5:00 PM Post #33 of 154
rolleyes.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by yoyogi_bronx
wats your point...

you seem awfully defensive for such a newbie..and one that just joined today to plug a questionable item on eBay! Wow..
I like how the item location that this seller claims is in the U.S. but the shipping is $30.00?!!!

Yes I saw your poorly drafted reply on this matter, and the fact that it ships from China leads me to question the authenticity of this product and auction altogether as it is generally misleading...as is your motive here on headfi.

Especially given your tone, personal enthusiasm in this listing, and just your general attitude towards everyone here, what a wondeful edition to the wrong forum
wink.gif

By the way the seller has awesome history too for selling fakes, this just keeps getting better and better.
What a great deal is WRONG, this is a friggin' TERRIBLE deal people..
here is the sellers last 4 negatives
wink.gif
cool.gif

AWFUL ! SELLER EVASIVE AND KNOWINGLY SELLS FAKE ITEMS. DO NOT BUY HIS ITEMS

totally fraudulent seller. Do not buy from this seller. seller is a fraud

Headphones received, confirmed COUNTERFEIT by Sony employees. no refund offered!

This seller is selling knock off Sony headphones fake made in china

edit: made feedback red / easier to read!

Sep 29, 2006 at 5:02 PM Post #34 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Mmmm. I changed my mind. Drunk Radioactive Scorpions. That's what those sound like.

Hey, Bud! Didn't know you were into Drunk Radioactive Scorpions.

If you know what they sound like, having had them in your ears may explain why your avatar look somewhat askew! -- or do the initial caps on each word indicate an obcure band I haven't heard?

[...tuned out those cans ages ago and have nothing more to say about them...]

Sep 29, 2006 at 5:26 PM Post #36 of 154
LOL!!!

Should be re-named... "The Funniest spam thread on Head-Fi EVER!!".

When this knuckle-head wakes up (It is night time in China I believe) he going to find his thread crapped to death.

Go TEAM Drunk Radioactive Scorpions!!
Bark-scorpion-UV.jpg

male-centruroides-flavopictus-uv.jpg

Sep 29, 2006 at 5:47 PM Post #37 of 154
Well I was going to say counterfeit but the feedback of the seller already says it
smily_headphones1.gif

Just a few of the feedbacks on his first page:
"Headphones received, confirmed COUNTERFEIT by Sony employees. no refund offered!"

"AWFUL ! SELLER EVASIVE AND KNOWINGLY SELLS FAKE ITEMS. DO NOT BUY HIS ITEMS"

"This seller is selling knock off Sony headphones fake made in china"

Sep 29, 2006 at 6:13 PM Post #40 of 154
[size=x-large]HEY GUYS !!!!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!!!![/size]

THIS SINGKWAN GUY ON EBAY IS SELLING A FAKE PRODUCT!!

If you don't believe me, check his e-bay feedback...

Here's the link: Check this out.

There are lots of people complaining that he's selling a fake item

and many are asking for refund...Sadly, for those who don't really know headphones really well, they are all putting "Thank you" " Fast Delivery" stuff..

but..They don't realized that they bought a fake product!!

Sep 29, 2006 at 6:37 PM Post #41 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by nichifanlema
but..They don't realized that they bought a fake product!!

But nothing pisses me off more than paying too much for a fake item that takes forever to arrive. I'm much happier when an expensive fake arrives quickly so that I can get my comlpaining over and done with sooner and get on with my life.

Emm... White Spot Breakfast.

Sep 29, 2006 at 7:40 PM Post #44 of 154
DAMN i come back and this is all i get??!?!! well I'm not going to even argue that i'm affiliated to the seller or wat not, " I asked him myself and he cud barely speak any english", If they are actually fake they do sound better than the original that's for sure!!!!
lambda.gif
lambda.gif
lambda.gif
lambda.gif
lambda.gif

Sep 29, 2006 at 7:40 PM Post #45 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by fr4c
of course its fake, I dont know if any of you picked this up:

17749341_tp.jpg

MDR-Z700?

I thought it was V700
wink.gif

Sony designates MDR-Z700 for fartcannons sold in Japan. There is also an MDRZ-900, also for the japanese martket. So in essence its a fake Z700, not a fake V700.

North american fart cannons are called V700, so the Z700 is a legit model number.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back