Check out the best offer for Sony headphones EVER!!!!
Sep 29, 2006 at 1:30 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 154

LuckyKarma

500+ Head-Fier
i bet there's no chance you're singkwan123 right?

whoa.. i got bumped above the OP
blink.gif

Sep 29, 2006 at 1:33 PM Post #3 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyKarma
i bet there's no chance you're singkwan123 right?

whoa.. i got bumped above the OP
blink.gif

As for the Ebay link, BINGO!

As for your post appearing before the OPs post: I believe that Head-Fi has definately discovered a way to time travel!

Actually they haven't, I know what is going on but it is funny every time someone realizes that their post erroneously appears before someone elses. It freaked me out the first time it happened to me.

Sep 29, 2006 at 1:57 PM Post #8 of 154
HAHA.

I'm not the seller, I was agreeing that 'yoyogi_bronx' is more than likely the Ebay seller. What lead me to that conclusion?
Recently created Hed-Fi account - check!
One post from this brand new member - check!
Glowing praise for the headphones in question - check!
Detailed info about the Ebay 'powerseller' - check!
Ebay link to his own Ebay sale - check!
wink.gif

As for how to time travel, I am sorry but I cannot reveal the secret unless you send me 1 million US dollars. I accept cash, and I will accept Paypal as long as you pay the Paypal fee. Let me know what you think!

Sep 29, 2006 at 2:14 PM Post #9 of 154
well actually I'm not the seller even though your reasons are pretty valid!!! I just bought A pair of these headsets and I was so astounded by the price I asked the seller If I can rpomote his stuff on the larger forum so everyone else can get them, other than that no I'm not a seller, though thanks for the compliment!!!
280smile.gif

Sep 29, 2006 at 2:37 PM Post #10 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by yoyogi_bronx
well actually I'm not the seller even though your reasons are pretty valid!!! I just bought A pair of these headsets and I was so astounded by the price I asked the seller If I can rpomote his stuff on the larger forum so everyone else can get them, other than that no I'm not a seller, though thanks for the compliment!!!
280smile.gif

Dude, of all the headphones you could have picked to sell here...

Even BOSE headphones aren't as unpleasant. You're selling the audio equivalent of drunk poisonous scorpions.

Sep 29, 2006 at 2:55 PM Post #13 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Dude, of all the headphones you could have picked to sell here...

Even BOSE headphones aren't as unpleasant. You're selling the audio equivalent of drunk poisonous scorpions.

DUDe I don't sell anything I just buy on ebay u can see my ebay profile under this same name and I don't sell anything.

Sep 29, 2006 at 2:56 PM Post #14 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by yoyogi_bronx
Well I checked on sony usa and they are $159 so you must hav gotten it at 5 finger discount price.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Mmmm. I changed my mind. Drunk Radioactive Scorpions. That's what those sound like.

Sep 29, 2006 at 2:57 PM Post #15 of 154
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mercuttio
Mmmm. I changed my mind. Drunk Radioactive Scorpions. That's what those sound like.

But don't let that discourage you if you end up enjoying them...
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back