Cheapest place to buy Ety 4S?
Jul 1, 2005 at 8:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

andrzejpw

May one day invent Bose-cancelling headphones.
Hello,
What's the cheapest place to buy Etymotic 4S now? I seem to remember them selling for $190 a few months back, but I can't seem to find them for that price.

-Andrzej

Jul 2, 2005 at 4:11 AM Post #2 of 8
You might still be able to find them at or near that price, but the price of the ER-4S/4P in general has increased in the past few months. 6 months ago you could buy them all day long for $199; now most places seem to list them for $239.

Jul 2, 2005 at 4:34 AM Post #3 of 8
I bought some dirt cheap years ago - can't say publically but I'm sure they cost more today if they still sell them.

Will try to contact my source and will get back to you later

Jul 2, 2005 at 4:58 AM Post #4 of 8
back a year agao when i bought mine, i got the from ideal sound for $190. they're a headfi sponser and had great and prompt coustomer service and shipping. they don't list their price on their ebay store, but if you contact them they should offer you about the best price you could get anywhere.

Jul 2, 2005 at 9:59 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by drarthurwells
I bought some dirt cheap years ago - can't say publically but I'm sure they cost more today if they still sell them.

Will try to contact my source and will get back to you later

Unable to contact - e-mail address is now invalid.

Buy.com has the Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator Earphones for $88 - $10 off $75 coupon = $78 w/ free budget shipping.

That's the best I could find but not 4S model.

Jul 2, 2005 at 2:26 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by RonTheMan
How about this place?
http://www.compuplus.com/insidepage....com&id=1003557

I've ordered from there before and had a good experience, but some people don't care for them due to their shipping prices. The cheapest option is usually $14.95, but that's for 2-day Express, not regular ground shipping.

Also, I've seen prices of items fluctuate (but that's definitely not something that only Comp-U-Plus is guilty of). A few months ago I posted that they had a really good price on the E3c. I don't know if doing so caused a sudden influx of orders from eager Head-Fiers or what, but it was very coincidental that the price went up a day or two after I posted that thread. It went back down some time after that.

But I've had no real complaints. I'd order from them again. They had a great price on Karmas a few months ago!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back