Cheapest Amp to drive HD600
Jun 8, 2013 at 6:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

charlie875578

Head-Fier
I'm on a budget but want to get some Senn HD600's. I'm not so nieve to believe I don't need an amp with a little power, but I'm realistic to know I can't spend more than $200 on an amp. I currently have a Fiio E10, but would this be enough. I know Fiio is cheap so how about the new E12 or the E17? I want a Amp/Dac and portable+desktop would be even better. Yes, I'm sure I could search for this but haven't found this exact question and I'm at work so I can't look all day.

Thank yas.

Jun 9, 2013 at 1:39 PM Post #2 of 5
Quote:
I'm on a budget but want to get some Senn HD600's. I'm not so nieve to believe I don't need an amp with a little power, but I'm realistic to know I can't spend more than $200 on an amp. I currently have a Fiio E10, but would this be enough. I know Fiio is cheap so how about the new E12 or the E17? I want a Amp/Dac and portable+desktop would be even better. Yes, I'm sure I could search for this but haven't found this exact question and I'm at work so I can't look all day.

Thank yas.

E17, E9, and E12 should be powerful. E9 will have most power, than it's E12 and E17. All of those should be able to power HD600. But if you want better SQ, look at Schiit Magni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back