Cheap Starter Amp.
Nov 17, 2008 at 7:15 PM Post #16 of 21
Oh wow I guess I got mine at a good time. I still kinda wish I had got the Royal for those nice big capacitors and bypass would be handy sometimes. I like my Caffeine, though its the only amp I have ever tried so I cant compare it to any of the others. I came close to getting the BioScience Geek but only because the Caffeine wasn't available.

Nov 17, 2008 at 8:25 PM Post #17 of 21
Well the price increase was only fairly recently, about a week or so ago. It could possibly be because of the Euro crashing against the Dollar in recent months, but that would mean the price would go down, not up.

Nov 17, 2008 at 11:50 PM Post #19 of 21
yeah, I was looking at the polls before I even started this thread, but it just didn't seem to answer the question for me. So from what this thread is going, the caffeine is better than a BSG, but the price difference makes the BSG more valuable per dollar? Is this correct?

Nov 18, 2008 at 7:38 AM Post #20 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by xtenglong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah, I was looking at the polls before I even started this thread, but it just didn't seem to answer the question for me. So from what this thread is going, the caffeine is better than a BSG, but the price difference makes the BSG more valuable per dollar? Is this correct?

well, from the poll i would say pa2v2 does not seem to be a bad option...and also a lot of people mentioned mini^3 in there. I personally would go for a mini^3 - just find someone to build it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back