Chat?
Jun 25, 2014 at 7:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

BL33DnEaRs

100+ Head-Fier
Yo fellas. Long time lurker, just recently registered when I wanted some info on some new gear.  My question is, why is there no live chat room here?  Seems like a valuable portion to add to this great site.  Anyways, my intro...36yo Texan, retired Army Infantry MSG, long time audiophile, mostly automobiles. Gun freak, guitar shredder, all things outdoors. Listen to alot of genre's, but really enjoy grunge, metal and guilty pleasure consists of Genesis, Hootie and the Blowfish.....go ahead laugh, its fine. 

Jun 26, 2014 at 8:24 AM Post #3 of 8
True that. We could always make one.. Problem would be having peeps joining.

Jun 26, 2014 at 1:22 PM Post #4 of 8
It maybe slow at first.  As soon as HiFi'ers are aware of it, I believe it would be slammed.  Maybe have a sticky in each forum so it would be seen easily.  Or have it on the main home page. IDK, it just seems like it would be neato.

Jun 26, 2014 at 2:51 PM Post #5 of 8
Perhaps. We could flag a post and have a mod participate in the discussion or simply pm jude.

Jun 26, 2014 at 3:20 PM Post #6 of 8
Yup, I made a poll in the members lounge just to see what ppl thought.  Only bad thing is, u have to be registered to this forum to vote I think.  I think it would be nice, especially for a quick response or question.  Maybe someone with more pull could pm a mod, Im such a newbie here..lol

Jun 26, 2014 at 3:28 PM Post #7 of 8
  Yup, I made a poll in the members lounge just to see what ppl thought.  Only bad thing is, u have to be registered to this forum to vote I think.  I think it would be nice, especially for a quick response or question.  Maybe someone with more pull could pm a mod, Im such a newbie here..lol

Nah, that makes no difference. I am no more 'known' or respected in the eyes of a mod, at least I don't think so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back