Charlotte area mini-meet <> February 20
Jan 8, 2011 at 10:39 PM Post #46 of 76

Quote:
"Bad, bad idea. (Picture me poking my eyes out with a sharp stick)."

Clearly, you have humiliated me pubicly. I hope you have a good lawyer!!!

I was going to bring 3 Playboy bunnies as my assistants to the meet but you can now kiss that idea goodbye. That "idea" is the only thing that will be there that you can kiss thanks to your negative attitude. I hope this teaches you a lesson. I was only trying to help. My feelings are so hurt. I think I will now go put on my Speedo to uplift my spirit.

My Lawyer suggested I apologize profusely, however I think this has more to do with talking you into bringing the Bunnies than protecting me. As a way of making ammends let me suggest that if you bring bunnies, we all wear speedos!

Jan 9, 2011 at 3:49 PM Post #47 of 76
Update - I now have an HRT Music Streamer II+.  So there's that....if there is a computer source.  I won't be dragging along my iMac.

Jan 9, 2011 at 8:01 PM Post #48 of 76

Quote:
Update - I now have an HRT Music Streamer II+.  So there's that....if there is a computer source.  I won't be dragging along my iMac.

I think I can scare-up a laptop for you but it won't be a Mac.

Jan 14, 2011 at 11:04 AM Post #49 of 76
I plan on bringing my laptop, since as a college kid all my music is digital

Jan 20, 2011 at 3:25 PM Post #52 of 76

Quote:
im still not sure im gonna be able to make it but if i can i'll bring my K3-30s (AKG IEMs) and i would offer to bring my HF-2s but it sounds like we have enough of those.

Bring your HF-2s so you can hear your phones on different amps.

Quote:
oh, can anyone bring a Grado PH-1?

That's a tough request to fill.

Jan 20, 2011 at 5:27 PM Post #53 of 76
While we're making wish lists what I would like to see, er hear, is some Beyerdynamic T1s. So far those are my fav cans but I don't have them yet.

Jan 23, 2011 at 8:15 PM Post #54 of 76
Will a receiver or preamp/amp be at the meet?
I am asking to make sure we have something to hook the Woo Wee up to for the electrostatic headphones and the AKG K1000.

Jan 24, 2011 at 10:47 PM Post #55 of 76
I can volunteer an old Marantz model 2252B receiver for use with your Woo Wee. Its not much so hopefully you will get a better offer.

Jan 28, 2011 at 6:00 PM Post #56 of 76
I'm juuust entering into the world of hifi, so I don't have much to contribute to the pool but will definitely be there, with my riproaring Grado SR60i's in hand. I'm also considering a HiFiMan HM-601, so that may or may not be purchased before then in case anybody wants to try it out. (If someone out there has one, I would like to try it out).

I'm also up for any mini-meets in the Raleigh area that people may or may not be considering.

Jan 30, 2011 at 4:56 PM Post #58 of 76
Just for info for you folks around mooresville. The best buy is trying to get rid of that Pro-ject debut 3 they had in their magnolia room for about 100.00 minus the cart

Jan 30, 2011 at 11:12 PM Post #59 of 76
Sig 30.2 LFP-V Edition.

Feb 1, 2011 at 3:36 PM Post #60 of 76

Quote:
Will a receiver or preamp/amp be at the meet?
I am asking to make sure we have something to hook the Woo Wee up to for the electrostatic headphones and the AKG K1000.

Hi Danny, this is my second post, but the Red Wine Audio Signature 30.2 LFP-V Edition will be a great amp for this. I'll bring mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back