Charlotte area mini-meet <> February 20
Jan 3, 2011 at 5:37 PM Post #33 of 76
Sounds like we may need to extend this into two rooms at your lovely home.
happy_face1.gif

Jan 4, 2011 at 10:37 PM Post #34 of 76
Everything in my signature is coming with me. Was someone planning to have a vinyl setup? If so I can bring a small assortment of vinyl along.

Jan 5, 2011 at 12:44 PM Post #35 of 76
me too! ..since i'm in need of a set of balanced configured headphones. 

with such a nice list of headphones, hopefully it will give me a chance to compare a few with me headroom buda/ udac.

up until now i have only been able to enjoy single ended stock grado rs1 and hf2 with me balanced setup. i thought the easiest route out would be to balance the hf2's but i enjoy them most with the headroom desktop millet hybrid. 

if wanted i have some vinyl i can bring as well. 

Quote:
^ I've updated the list Danny. I'm excited about all the balanced phones we're going to have.

Jan 5, 2011 at 2:18 PM Post #36 of 76

Quote:
Sounds like we may need to extend this into two rooms at your lovely home.
happy_face1.gif

I think you're right. I have the tables so moving a few pieced of furniture should do the trick.

Jan 6, 2011 at 7:32 PM Post #39 of 76
Maybe fireworks isn't a bad idea. Guess we could call Seymour Johnson for an F-16 flyover

I like your tag' , Think I'm going to change my name to Beuford Longstreet Jackson Stuart Lee

Jan 8, 2011 at 11:48 AM Post #44 of 76
"Bad, bad idea. (Picture me poking my eyes out with a sharp stick)."

Clearly, you have humiliated me pubicly. I hope you have a good lawyer!!!

I was going to bring 3 Playboy bunnies as my assistants to the meet but you can now kiss that idea goodbye. That "idea" is the only thing that will be there that you can kiss thanks to your negative attitude. I hope this teaches you a lesson. I was only trying to help. My feelings are so hurt. I think I will now go put on my Speedo to uplift my spirit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back