Changing my name to Valhalla
Jun 1, 2006 at 10:18 AM Post #16 of 47
The more posts I see by you, the more I think that you're a strange, strange guy. I do agree with/believe lots of what you say though.

Jun 1, 2006 at 11:06 AM Post #17 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zenja
The more posts I see by you, the more I think that you're a strange, strange guy. I do agree with/believe lots of what you say though.

Side effect from Valhalla.

Jun 1, 2006 at 11:23 AM Post #18 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
Side effect from Valhalla.

How can he even consider naming himself that? I think he does some sport like pinball or something if that's a sport now.

Jun 1, 2006 at 12:27 PM Post #19 of 47
Is it even possible to change names? In Germany you can only change names under special circumstances, e.g. if your last name was Hitler or something dishonourably funny.

If it's just for sponsoring, you don't need to change your name. An alias would suffice but it might not be excentric enough.

Jun 1, 2006 at 12:35 PM Post #20 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by saint.panda
Is it even possible to change names? In Germany you can only change names under special circumstances, e.g. if your last name was Hitler or something dishonourably funny.

If it's just for sponsoring, you don't need to change your name. An alias would suffice but it might not be excentric enough.

In America you can pretty quickly I think.

Jun 1, 2006 at 1:02 PM Post #22 of 47
Jun 1, 2006 at 4:12 PM Post #23 of 47
Patrick, if you are serious about applying for having really a new name registered, I doubt the Patent and Registration Office will grant it
frown.gif

"Valhalla" must be a very commonly used name for various things in Sweden. It has probably been registered for a dozen other different products, services and perhaps already as surname. And if it is strongly associated with a place or product, they will probably not accept it as a surname, also not if it can be interpreted as offending or embarrassing. Just like applying for the name Patrick Stockholm, Patrick Screwdriver, Patrick Mercedes, et cetera.

For other ideas of surname. Good luck.

http://www.prv.se/NAMTWeb/default.jsp

Jun 1, 2006 at 4:33 PM Post #25 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
"The name is Cord.... Power Cord."
I think that's pretty cool name.

The name is connect.. interconnect...
Haha, that's pretty good.

Hey Cord, how are you doing?
Good, and you Jack?

Jun 1, 2006 at 5:35 PM Post #27 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wodgy
Valhalla Extrëme Reference, with a heavy metal umlaut (not a diaeresis!) on the middle e.

Seriously though, talk to a doctor about bipolar illness.

Good idea, but there is never an umlaut on an e.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back