Change the earphone and export the electric capacity of coincidence for CT 570 of Pan
Jun 23, 2002 at 5:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

SuAnnan

Head-Fier
Change the earphone and export the electric capacity of coincidence for CT 570 of Panasonic ,Change the course --Sound change. . .

Change the earphone and export the electric capacity of coincidence for CT 570 of Panasonic ,Change the course --Sound change. . .
Receive post electric capacity 220 U 6,3 V that come of at vowel companies at yesterday afternoons( 2) it is heavy to take than ones that imagine at the volumes of electric capacities in DUOREXs, It sets free to be in machine not all right directly and set free, Can't be used when charging the battery to do it in this way, no way. Then, I begin to look for the place inside the machine, still fine, Battery have pieces of place put one a piece of electric capacities into by the lefts of storehouse, electric capacity left has to show outside the machine , Electric capacity join with earphone thread, what machine put just much less, the pins of electric capacity from joining that pieces outside the machine battery insert by the the mouths of box, The that pieces of inside have screw take and bring and go out and make two pins of the electric capacity hold up by the iron plates of mouth, The electric capacity outside is stuck in that battery box interface office closely , the electric capacity of claret is very beautiful!
In addition, are sure while welding that should be careful! Agree very much that the circuit board scraps! ! !
The whole course has taken 30 minutes, after finishing welding, I have a lingering fear a bit, The feeling trembling a bit! Heartily( I the countless to damage! : )
As for the sound? Change! ! Will say again next time.

Jun 23, 2002 at 5:55 AM Post #2 of 13
Quote :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The promoter hattie:
Can not transfer to the changes of voice two a piece of electric capacities only What a the big one Have and overturn the heavens and reply the changes of ground Must change all electrolytic electric capacity
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In fact there are the ordinary products of two ELNAs inside I with dismantling to change these two too that two Panasonics that get off There are those black me with that kind of blue changing of panasonic XPS 900 meters of Taxies
Have one a piece of electric capacities exert a tremendous influence to voice Have one a piece of on bule little the that pieces of lawseseses besides two a piece of bright bule Panasonic electric capacitieses Listen to ear set free the friends of forum say and transfer to and have pieces of seat electric capacity export coincidence take heavy by electric capacity change than earphone in the past It seems that it is this one I changed XPS 900 first Feel that the sound is very low-spirited Stiff ----Have heard for one afternoon ---It changes Sanyo into OS-CON the electric capacity have some heavy, it is good for me to feel sound, Dredged , the voice is very hoarse, but there is not original that clarity of Panasonic ! Change and go back the Panasonic at last( the above one that spent is 47 Uf)
Finish transfering to and after the electric capacity, hear a few days already and feel on good termser than before acoustic field! China's high frequency and outstanding equally originally! It is good!
ELNA brings the captivating atmosphere
. . The electric capacity of Panasonic is not constant

Jun 23, 2002 at 7:55 AM Post #3 of 13
I'm going to admit right now that I don't have any idea what you are talking about. From what I can tell, it seems like you have changed the output capacitor on a CT570, and found that Elnas worked better than Panasonic. But I have no idea if that is correct or not.

Thanks for posting though, I take it english isn't your first language? Maybe if you write some of that in your native language (Chinese?) then someone who speaks it could do a rough translation.

Anyway, thanks, it sounds like you are doing some interesting mods
smily_headphones1.gif

peace,
phidauex

Jun 23, 2002 at 8:00 AM Post #4 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by phidauex
I'm going to admit right now that I don't have any idea what you are talking about. From what I can tell, it seems like you have changed the output capacitor on a CT570, and found that Elnas worked better than Panasonic. But I have no idea if that is correct or not.

Thanks for posting though, I take it english isn't your first language? Maybe if you write some of that in your native language (Chinese?) then someone who speaks it could do a rough translation.

Anyway, thanks, it sounds like you are doing some interesting mods
smily_headphones1.gif

peace,
phidauex

yes ,my english is bad. i speak chinese.

Jun 23, 2002 at 11:01 PM Post #8 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by sapphiremodena
Cola has a sexy avatar. Mmmmm....Josie Maran....

I thought that was cola... Jeez, next thing your going to tell me is Dark Angel is a man!

Jun 24, 2002 at 2:10 AM Post #10 of 13
She's a model. I've seen her in Maxim and FHM, and also in Maybelline and Victoria's Secret commercials. Oh, plus, she's engaged/married to David Blaine (the crazy magician guy who can do crazy card tricks, levitate, survive in a block of ice for days on end, balance on a pole hundreds of ft. above the ground for days on end, and then jump off the pole onto a small pile of boxes, etc.).

http://www.josiemaran.ws/

Mmmmm, she's hot.

Jun 24, 2002 at 10:39 AM Post #13 of 13
Quote:

Originally posted by pigmode
SuAnnan, can you clear up a controversy that won't go away? Was that you in the pictures of China you posted?

it is not me...
i will go to school

Users who are viewing this thread

Back