CES 2017: MQA announces TIDAL Masters, and more
post-15709180
Post #691 of 692

Left Channel

1000+ Head-Fier
Reaction score
A bit late but listen to Elton John's Captain Fantastic if you haven't already. The MQA version sounds like vinyl, especially the cut called Writing. Superb!
Thanks but wow you're replying to a very old post. I've since purchased a lot more equipment including an MQA DAC. I compared fully unfolded Tidal MQA to Qobuz Hi-Res streaming and HD Tracks Hi-Res downloads. I find MQA and other Hi-Res music equally good, so not sure MQA is worth all the trouble but I do enjoy helping other people set it up. I could go on, but you'll find many more posts from me throughout this thread and others.

post-15709218
Post #692 of 692

gimmeheadroom

Headphoneus Supremus
Reaction score
Website
www.head-fi.org
Thanks but wow you're replying to a very old post. I've since purchased a lot more equipment including an MQA DAC. I compared fully unfolded Tidal MQA to Qobuz Hi-Res streaming and HD Tracks Hi-Res downloads. I find MQA and other Hi-Res music equally good, so not sure MQA is worth all the trouble but I do enjoy helping other people set it up. I could go on, but you'll find many more posts from me throughout this thread and others.
Thanks, no need to go on. I am happy with MQA and it's quite cheap here, no brainer to be on Tidal hifi compared to anything else.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)