1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CCA C16 interferences: help!

1. BrnoC
    I just received my CCA C16 earphones. And I encouter interferences when connecting them to several devices:
    - on my hifi amp (a FDA SMSL AD18): they are very noisy and they appear as soon as I connect the earphones, even if the amp is not configured to output on the headphone plug.
    - on my portable computer (a Xiaomi): on this too they are very noisy and they manifest even if there is no sound playing
    - on my smartphone, a Xiaomi MI8, on wich I use the provided and crappy USB > jack adapter, they are not so noisy but there is some kind of "halo" or dirty reverb after the sounds

On the other hand, when I connect them to another portable computer or to another smartphone with a dedicated jack plug it seems OK...
    Is the sample I received faulty or is it a compatibility issue? Are the C16 high-demanding in terms of compatibility? As I'm a newbie on this matter, I don't know!