Cayin unveils HA-300 Flagship Tube Headphone Amplifier at CanJam NYC 2018

Discussion in 'Headphone Amps (full-size)' started by Andykong, Feb 12, 2018.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. Andykong
    Cayin first rose to prominence in the audiophile community with their tube amplifier. It is natural to expect Cayin will come out with a statement tube headphone amplifier sooner or later. After devoting 18 months of endless revision and exploration, Cayin will unveil the HA-300, a flagship S.E.T. Class A Headphone Amplifier at CanJam NYC 2018

0V8A5587sm.JPG

If you are coming to CanJam NYC 2018, please check out our HA-300 demo systems in the URIS room, this is a dedicated room directly next to the main Boardway exhibit area. Cayin is sharing the room with Meze Audio and we shall exhibit our complete product line in a nice and quite environment. Since Meze will also introduce their flagship planar headphone EMPYREAN at the same time, the URIS room is definitely a showstopper that you shouldn't miss.

CanJam NewYork Layout - URIS.jpg

We shall provide more photo with design and technical details of HA-300 during the CanJam event, please stay tuned if you want to find out more about our new flagship tube headphone amplifier.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
    T Bone, scotvl and Dobrescu George like this.
  2. Andykong
    Reserved

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
  3. Dobrescu George
  4. alphanumerix1
    I gotta admit that looks beastly. Eagerly awaiting specs and price.

5. omniweltall
    Do we know the price yet?

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  6. Sir Gaben
    Subscribed...

7. mulder01
    Gonna guess... 12 grand?

8. omniweltall
    Usually cayin products have good value. Hope it is something within common folks' reach.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Dobrescu George likes this.
  9. Dobrescu George
    Actually, Cayin is one of the biggest kings of High-End, only their budget items are budget, they are a well-respected company making some of the best ultra high-end items out there. Like Shanling

You can check out more about their products here:

https://cayin.com/

10. omniweltall
    Hey, thanks for the info. Did not know that. I only know their IHA-6 and IDAC. Both priced pretty fairly.

Time to unsubscribe. Probably this one is out of my reach too :)

11. Dobrescu George
    No need to unsubscribe, I think it will have amazing price / performance ratio, and there are many AMPs with large tubes yet fair priced.

I don't know about those dandy looking meters tho, those look expensive :darthsmile:

12. alphanumerix1
    Doubt it, Looks like it will be be quite up there in price.

Im happy to be surprised though.

13. Sir Gaben
    We can hope it will have a lower price tag then Woo Audio WA 5.

14. omniweltall
    I am hoping to be surprised too. But usually in this hobby, the surprise is on the high side, not the other way. Crossing fingers.

15. Dobrescu George
    Does Cayin make any desktop amps? I'd buy an amp for a bookshelf speaker setup only because it would look this badass :darthsmile:

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last