1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cayin N6ii, Unlimited Possibilities: a fully modularized smart DAP

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by Andykong, Apr 7, 2019.
First

Back
177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186
188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197
Next

Last
  1. davidmolliere
    No, I prefer to write them :D
    (and yes, sometimes they're accurate :wink: )

obileye obiyemi and rishabhgkp like this.
  2. MrLocoLuciano
  3. qsk78
    Found a very good synergy of T01 with ES5.
    While I still prefer the S-EM6 V2 for its reference sound, sometimes you need more "fun" and "drive" on the go...

DSC_0080.jpg

SteveOliver likes this.
  4. TheHighlander
    davidmolliere likes this.
  5. cr3ativ3
    Can someone post the translation?

6. rishabhgkp
    Are there any members of the 3.5mm single-ended party? This is it!
    When I heard the Cayin E01 audio motherboard, I laughed. This is Bakemon! Both Class A and Class AB are great. This is Cayin. Please watch at Potafes Akihabara on 12 / 14,15. I will not let you damage! looking forward to!

KaiserTK likes this.
  7. 111MilesToGo
    @MrLocoLuciano, thanks for pointing us to your review. In case you want to try an automated translation, I‘d like to point you to DeepL (website https://www.deepl.com). That one is by FAR better than all those ”biggies“ - you‘ll know who I am referring to. DeepL gives you free translations up to a certain length, so I guess you might have to do it slice-wise. Hope that helps in case you are looking around.

EDIT: Just tried it, needed two slices. The translation looked just fine, it needs a few touch-ups. Out of respect, I‘ll leave it to the original author.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    MrLocoLuciano likes this.
  8. Rockwell75
  9. TheHighlander
    Probably not. I just saw the tweet and post here.

10. Rockwell75
    The E01 will come out right about the time I get my SE Solaris...will be a tempting combo to try out.

jmills8 likes this.
  11. jmills8
    SE meaning single end Solaris ? The Solaris was nice but not great.

12. Rockwell75
    Special edition. Tastes are relative-- I prefer OG Solaris to everything I've heard so far except the Anole VX.

13. jmills8
    Cool , you thinking the SE will improve what you getting from the OG ? What are you fav bands that sounds good on the OG Solaris ?

14. Rockwell75
    I'm not really sure what to expect...my interest is mostly motivated by curiosity and my love of the OG Solaris (and Campfire in general). My tastes are pretty broad-- lots of electronic, classical and classic rock. Limited amounts of hip hop and very little metal (beyond some early Metallica).

jmills8 likes this.
  15. loplop
    There's a hint, at least (Class A, Class AB).

I'm guessing this isn't Korg, but rather a discrete class A amp module (combined with the obvious ESS DAC).

AlexCBSN and davidmolliere like this.
First

Back
177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186
188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197
Next

Last