1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cayin N5ii Android based Master Quality Digital Audio Player

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by PinkyPowers, Oct 14, 2017.
First

Back
179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188
190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199
Next

Last
  1. Moonstar
    Yes, that's right.

2. seanwee
    Can you move both up and down the menu using the volume up and down keys?

3. Moonstar
    Yes, I can do that

4. seanwee
    That rules out a faulty volume key being the cause. I thought it could been rebooting to recovery due to the volume up key being constantly triggered.

Maybe try rebooting while holding the volume up key?

5. Andykong
    In that case, if you only want to get out of the sequence instead of firmware upgrade, can you try pressing the power button for 12-15 second. This will force the player to power off and reset, wait for 30 second and then power up again.

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
  6. Moonstar
    I did this many times but the device is always booting in to the recovery menu with the same message "No Command"

7. Moonstar
    I have tried every button combination but the device won't boot up in to the normally. I am experienced with recovery and Android operating system, but in this case I can do nothing. All buttons working fine.

8. Andykong
    This is very uncommon indeed. I'll advice you to contact your dealer for warranty service, we have to check the machine before we can figure out the cause.

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor page on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
  9. Ravinder

Can you please provide us the update regarding USB output.
    If the issue is still unresolved does this mean we can't use CS-40TC35 usb to coaxial cable?

10. Mayth
    Am I seriously the only one having such a bad experience with Spotify ?!

Offline mode is absolutely broken, storage is switching by itself from external SD to internaI, I have to re-download everything every 2 days :xf_mad:

After 25 mails exchanged with their support they told me that it is Cayin's responsability to make an update.

Or to vote for the suggestion to make it compatible with the N5ii : https://community.spotify.com/t5/Idea-Submissions/idb-p/ideas_submissions

Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
  11. seanwee
    Just curious, how would Cayin make an update to Spotify? Shouldn't Spotify be the one updating their app?

12. tonehk
    This problem with spotify, i experienced it with fiio and hiby DAP frequently. with my LG phone it has happened before, but has been stable for the last 6 months. its a mystery why this happens with DAP but not so much with phones. even when i select storage to internal memory, after some time i lose all my music files and have to re-download.

13. wakokokoyz
    try to DL again. take note that before you shutdown, stop/pause playing first, long press home key until u see the default screen when you startup the device. only then you can turn it off. this is what i do for the past months and my offline files are all in tact. even after spotify update.

14. somnarium
    Any folks been using 2 x 400gb cards? Interested to hear if all going smooth.

15. Mayth

I don't have anything when I long press Home, just the home screen with the TF cards. Does your offline mode work ? (Not having to relog everytime was the reason I paid -_- )

First

Back
179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188
190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199
Next

Last