Cayin N3 Shuffle characteristics / Can N3 delete files?
May 4, 2017 at 7:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

LuckyAce1974

New Head-Fier
I have my music stored in folders, with the top folder “Rock” and several folders within the Rock folder (70’s, 80’s, Surf…). Can the N3 shuffle all music in the rock folder and all sub folders, at once? For example would it start with something from the 80’s folder followed by a Surf song, etc?

Can the N3 shuffle music from only one sub folder, like play all 80’s songs on shuffle?

Without shuffle, do folders play in track number order or by some date/time value?

Also, is there an easy way to delete a file from a folder using the player itself?

Oct 23, 2017 at 2:32 PM Post #2 of 3
I have my music stored in folders, with the top folder “Rock” and several folders within the Rock folder (70’s, 80’s, Surf…). Can the N3 shuffle all music in the rock folder and all sub folders, at once? For example would it start with something from the 80’s folder followed by a Surf song, etc?

Can the N3 shuffle music from only one sub folder, like play all 80’s songs on shuffle?

Without shuffle, do folders play in track number order or by some date/time value?

Also, is there an easy way to delete a file from a folder using the player itself?

Hi! Did you ever get a response to your questions? I'm also looking into the N3 and haven't found the answers to these questions. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back