Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth, and Line, USB & Coax Out for $150
Jul 10, 2017 at 12:04 PM Post #2,911 of 6,262
Tha pace of N3 has exceeded our anticipation and the DAP is grown into a fairly big family. Right now we have the following related accessories:
  • Protective case (gray)
  • Silicon case (5 colors)
  • Type C to RCA coaxial cable (100cm)
  • Type C to 3.5mm coaxial cable (15cm)
  • Screen Protector

Theoretically, all these accessories are available through our sales network, but we have noticed our oversee dealers are not as enthusiastic with our accessories. If you are interested to buy any of these items but your dealer didn't have them available, maybe you can ask them to place an order for you in their next shipment. Hopefully this will reduce their logistic cost and if you don't mind to wait for a month or two. If your dealer refused to provide these items at your request, you can contact our Sales Manager at John@Cayin.cn, he is a nice and will try to arrange a transaction for you if possible.

Anyone able to find a third party Cayin N3 screen protector? Mine's getting quite bad now :frowning2:

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Jul 10, 2017 at 12:19 PM Post #2,912 of 6,262
Tha pace of N3 has exceeded our anticipation and the DAP is grown into a fairly big family. Right now we have the following related accessories:
  • Protective case (gray)
  • Screen Protector

Theoretically, all these accessories are available through our sales network, but we have noticed our oversee dealers are not as enthusiastic with our accessories. If you are interested to buy any of these items but your dealer didn't have them available, maybe you can ask them to place an order for you in their next shipment. Hopefully this will reduce their logistic cost and if you don't mind to wait for a month or two. If your dealer refused to provide these items at your request, you can contact our Sales Manager at John@Cayin.cn, he is a nice and will try to arrange a transaction for you if possible.

Dealing with John is an experience that will leave you wondering "why can't it always be like this?" Fast response, lightning shipping!!!! Thanks John & Andy. :musical_score::airplane:

Jul 10, 2017 at 12:46 PM Post #2,913 of 6,262
I am in love :darthsmile::gs1000smile::dt880smile: :bell::bell::bell::bell:
cayin-FiiO-AKG2.jpg
:heart::heart_decoration::heartpulse::hearts::heart_exclamation::heart_exclamation::heart_exclamation::heart_exclamation:

Jul 10, 2017 at 3:10 PM Post #2,915 of 6,262
Funny that your 2 pictures show my current rig and the upgrade I intend to make.
I find the A3 at 100% just boosts the N3 volume about 20-30% with my Sennheiser hd600, maybe because the N3 can feed 200ohms cans and the A3 is just a little bit more powerful?
My cMOY (biosciencegeek) has way more power than the A3, it's my solution until I find a good price on the Xduoo xd-5

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #2,916 of 6,262
I find the volume more than enough as set up. I cannot even get close to max before it is too loud.

tap11.jpg

Jul 10, 2017 at 6:08 PM Post #2,918 of 6,262
Jul 10, 2017 at 6:53 PM Post #2,920 of 6,262
Jul 11, 2017 at 12:03 AM Post #2,921 of 6,262
Hey guys, first time on the forums. Mainly joined because I have a question and want to know if others are having a similar problem.

The power button on my N3 has been very finnicky. Sometimes a press will register nothing, other times it'll just make the screen flicker on and off a few times, and overall it's really difficult to turn on and off. Does anyone else have this issue or do I just have a bad N3 and should contact support about this?

How long have you pressed the power button before? Please hold the power button for 2s to have a try again. If it still doesn't work, you can use a nonmetallic pin (e.g.toothpick) to activate the reset button inside the reset hole to see what happens.

Jul 11, 2017 at 12:13 AM Post #2,922 of 6,262
Well, that sucks.

In my quest to find a replacement screen protector, I found three tempered glass protectors on Amazon-Japan. Not one of them ships to the US. :frowning2: :frowning2:

• Protective case (gray)
  • Screen Protector

Jul 11, 2017 at 2:45 AM Post #2,924 of 6,262
HibbyLink doesnt work for me.

I've got the following devices that i tryed to use with HibbyLink :
- OnePlus One (A001) with the latest LineageOS build (Android 7.1.1)
- Nexus 7 2013 (flo) with the latest LineageOS build (Android 7.1.1)
- OnePlus 5 (A005) with the latest OxygenOS build (Android 7.1.1)

I've tried HibbyLink since the first 1.2 firmware beta release and now i've tried with the latest 2.0 oficial firmware. I tried with both versions of the HibbyLink beta suplied here and none of them works! Whenever i try to connect from HibbyLink to the N3 it force closes the app and nothing..
This is 3 totally different devices the only thing in commom is the latest version of android, 7.1.1.
Doesn't HibbyLink work with Android 7.1.1?

Where did you download the HibyLink App before? You can uninstall the old one and download the “N3 Hibylink Beta Package” that contains the new HiByMusic Beta App and the new N3 Beta firmware from the following link to have a try:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2hOfIpcK24hck5XMEM4LTRiaFk

For more details regarding HibyLink features, please refer to the link below:
https://www.head-fi.org/f/threads/c...oax-out-for-150.833932/page-172#post-13556210

Jul 11, 2017 at 2:54 AM Post #2,925 of 6,262
HibbyLink works perfectly on my device :

- Motorola G 3G with the latest Lineage OS build (which is 7.1.2 and not 7.1.1 as mentionned by @jms74)

Thank you for this update Cayin, it's a really great feature !

Glad to hear that good news! We hope you can enjoy music and life with our product!:beyersmile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back