Cayin iHA-6 - US Tour and reviews
Jul 10, 2016 at 2:08 PM Post #151 of 751
Are you liking the cayin stack more than the master 11?

I found myself listening more to the Cayin stack over time.  Some of it had to do with downsizing and space.  Because they were in different locations I never did a direct comparison, although to me there was something about the bass that I enjoyed a bit more with the stack.  

If you still had it a comparison would be awesome!
My last stop solid state will be the he9

Jul 20, 2016 at 5:39 AM Post #152 of 751
I just launched the US Tour for iDAC-6/iHA-6, please come and sign up if you are interested in trying out this combo at your home system.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/814644/us-tour-cayin-idac-6-dual-ak4490-dac-and-iha-6-full-balanced-headphone-amp-reviewers-wanted

Looking forward to some exciting exchanges and informative impression, let the party start.

:beerchug::beerchug:

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Jul 25, 2016 at 6:22 PM Post #155 of 751
I was so close to just pulling the trigger on the Cayin stack, but without a voltage switch how can i be sure it's fit for 230V 50Hz, which is the standard in Denmark?

I'm buying it from a Chinese hifi store.

Jul 25, 2016 at 8:30 PM Post #156 of 751
  I was so close to just pulling the trigger on the Cayin stack, but without a voltage switch how can i be sure it's fit for 230V 50Hz, which is the standard in Denmark?

Don't buy it unless you have it in writing from the vendor that it is the correct voltage. 

Jul 28, 2016 at 12:17 AM Post #157 of 751
I got my iha-6 last week. It is impressing.

However my unit doesn't have a 110/220 switch. How can i verify that it is a genuine one?

Sorry for my late respond, have been fully occupied by the DAP firmware release and our new English website in past few days, will get back on track as much as possible.

Only the very early batches of Cayin iDAC-6 and iHA-6 has the voltage switch, we have removed the voltage switch in order to satisfy the latest safety requirements in Mainland China. If you cannot find an authorized seller locally and have to resort to buying from oversee, please check and make sure they are supplying the iDAC-6 and iHA-6 in correct voltage for your country.

You can check the domestic electricity supply voltage in China from Internet quick easily, This is public information so I can confirm for your convenient that the electricity in China is generally 220V, 50Hz, so all iDAC-6 and iHA-6 trading in domestic market (aka. Mainland China) are 220v, 50Hz.

Since you are considering to buy from oversee, I'll take this opportunity to alert you that Cayin does not provide repair service to oversee customer directly in view of logistic cost and foreign currency control issue. If anything happen to your Cayin equipment and you need repair service, you need to send it back to the seller and let the seller submit the equipment to Cayin for warranty service, and Cayin will return the repaired equipment to the seller, you have to arrange the shipping arrangement with the seller in advance.

The iDAC-6 and IHA-6 has been selling for almost a year, and they are very stable by now, but I have to take the liberty to alert you the risk in advance.

Jul 28, 2016 at 7:00 AM Post #158 of 751
Purchased the amplifier. This is my first SS amp. Had the option to either buy a violectric 200, 181 & liquid carbon. After doing lots of research (my head hurts) I decided to buy the Cayin. What swayed me was that it was a discrete balanced amp and this forum. Hoping to hold on to this amp for a long time.
beyersmile.png

Jul 28, 2016 at 7:34 AM Post #159 of 751
  Purchased the amplifier. This is my first SS amp. Had the option to either buy a violectric 200, 181 & liquid carbon. After doing lots of research (my head hurts) I decided to buy the Cayin. What swayed me was that it was a discrete balanced amp and this forum. Hoping to hold on to this amp for a long time.
beyersmile.png

May I ask where you bought the amp ?  Thanks

Jul 30, 2016 at 9:51 PM Post #161 of 751
Purchased the amplifier. This is my first SS amp. Had the option to either buy a violectric 200, 181 & liquid carbon. After doing lots of research (my head hurts) I decided to buy the Cayin. What swayed me was that it was a discrete balanced amp and this forum. Hoping to hold on to this amp for a long time. :beyersmile:  

Still waiting for the amp? Looking forward to your impression of the iHA-6 with you headphone collections, I hope you are satisfied with your choice. :beerchug:

Jul 30, 2016 at 9:54 PM Post #162 of 751
I just launched the US Tour for iDAC-6/iHA-6, please come and sign up if you are interested in trying out this combo at your home system.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/814644/us-tour-cayin-idac-6-dual-ak4490-dac-and-iha-6-full-balanced-headphone-amp-reviewers-wanted

Looking forward to some exciting exchanges and informative impression, let the party start.

:beerchug::beerchug:

We are just three days away from the closing of the tour, we have a decent sign up, the respond is actually better then I expected already.

If you have friends who might be interested in the iDAC-6 and iHA-6, time to draw their attention to the tour as we are only 3 days away from the closing of the tour application, drop them a PM or @ them at the thread, many thanks for your reference in advance. :beerchug:

Jul 30, 2016 at 11:23 PM Post #163 of 751
Still waiting for the amp? Looking forward to your impression of the iHA-6 with you headphone collections, I hope you are satisfied with your choice.
beerchug.gif

Yeah, still waiting for the amp. I should have it in the next couple of days.
popcorn.gif

Jul 31, 2016 at 11:08 AM Post #164 of 751
The more i listen to this amp the more i appreciate sound on both se and balanced outputs. Only downside is output impedance of low impedance se headphone output. It kind of distorts bass region of some iems which are 32 ohm. I wish low headphone output had 1 ohm impedance. This could be my endgame amplifier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back