1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Cayin iDAP-6 - versatile new desktop transport

Discussion in 'Dedicated Source Components' started by project86, Oct 1, 2017.
First

Back
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
  1. connect2812
    I replaced the device - the problem is solved! Thanks to all! :L3000:

project86 likes this.
  2. gullivero
    Ha...and i try this half hour ago and in mine there was not problem at all...i am glad that you solve this...

connect2812 likes this.
  3. connect2812
    Another question: which bluetooth remote controllers can be used with idap-6 (except Fiio RM1)?
    Thank's!

gullivero likes this.
  4. gullivero
    I will like to know that too...i have that Fiio and i dont like it...(just basic things but battery also dont last long)....

connect2812 likes this.
  5. cosie
    Seems idap-6 has too many SW defects.
    I got another idap-6 for testing from dealer in my country. And it is haging up in the same way as mine during one of the clicks to the next track using mobile device via Hiby Music. I tried different mobile devices and different SD/USB/HDD sources.
    Also my idap has another rear issue - screen freezing while i click next track on the device itself. I mean next track stars playing but the screen feezed on previouse one, and buttons doesnt work.
    Is it possible to collect the logs ?
    Is there any support from Cayin?

6. santodx5
    Is there new IDAP-6 MKII coming soon?

7. Monsterzero
    Is the 30K file limit still an issue? I have 33k and counting.
    Also is there an ability to create playlists,and is there a desktop version of the UI?

sergioalb64 likes this.
  8. sergioalb64
    @Monsterzero I've never had any luck finding something easy, simple, and intuitive to make playlists, so I just ended up doing my own 'playlists' by having different folders. Even though I have to have the same songs in various folders; not ideal, but it works for me. And with that, the 30k limit isn't really an issue anymore.
    As for actually making playlists on the iDAP-6, yes, you can; you can make playlists and add to them, as well as tag songs as Favorites. You can do so in the device itself or via the Hiby Music app. As for a desktop version of the UI, seems like it's just Android or iOS.

connect2812 and Monsterzero like this.
  9. santodx5
    Have anyone compare it to Lumi mini U1 or Soundaware D300?

Thanks

10. Karister
    Hi, I have some questions regarding iDAP-6. :)

If I connect external USB SSD drive to rear USB input, will I be able to control playback with Android tablet via WiFi or Bluetooth? Will view displayed by tablet reflect folder structure from SSD drive? Will I be able to enqueue playback of all songs from a given folder? Does Hiby Music equalizer work when iDAC-6 sends music through digital outs?

First

Back
13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22