Cayin HA-300 Flagship Tube Headphone Amplifier
Feb 12, 2018 at 2:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1,036
Cayin first rose to prominence in the audiophile community with their tube amplifier. It is natural to expect Cayin will come out with a statement tube headphone amplifier sooner or later. After devoting 18 months of endless revision and exploration, Cayin will unveil the HA-300, a flagship S.E.T. Class A Headphone Amplifier at CanJam NYC 2018

0V8A5587sm.JPG

If you are coming to CanJam NYC 2018, please check out our HA-300 demo systems in the URIS room, this is a dedicated room directly next to the main Boardway exhibit area. Cayin is sharing the room with Meze Audio and we shall exhibit our complete product line in a nice and quite environment. Since Meze will also introduce their flagship planar headphone EMPYREAN at the same time, the URIS room is definitely a showstopper that you shouldn't miss.

CanJam NewYork Layout - URIS.jpg

We shall provide more photo with design and technical details of HA-300 during the CanJam event, please stay tuned if you want to find out more about our new flagship tube headphone amplifier.

Last edited:
Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Feb 13, 2018 at 6:34 AM Post #9 of 1,036

Dobrescu George

Reviewer: AudiophileHeaven
Usually cayin products havr good value. Hope it is something within common folks' reach.

Actually, Cayin is one of the biggest kings of High-End, only their budget items are budget, they are a well-respected company making some of the best ultra high-end items out there. Like Shanling

You can check out more about their products here:

https://cayin.com/

Feb 13, 2018 at 6:54 AM Post #10 of 1,036

omniweltall

Headphoneus Supremus
Actually, Cayin is one of the biggest kings of High-End, only their budget items are budget, they are a well-respected company making some of the best ultra high-end items out there. Like Shanling

You can check out more about their products here:

https://cayin.com/
Hey, thanks for the info. Did not know that. I only know their IHA-6 and IDAC. Both priced pretty fairly.

Time to unsubscribe. Probably this one is out of my reach too :)

Feb 13, 2018 at 7:09 AM Post #11 of 1,036

Dobrescu George

Reviewer: AudiophileHeaven
Hey, thanks for the info. Did not know that. I only know their IHA-6 and IDAC. Both priced pretty fairly.

Time to unsubscribe. Probably this one is out of my reach too :)

No need to unsubscribe, I think it will have amazing price / performance ratio, and there are many AMPs with large tubes yet fair priced.

I don't know about those dandy looking meters tho, those look expensive :darthsmile:

Feb 13, 2018 at 7:41 AM Post #12 of 1,036

alphanumerix1

1000+ Head-Fier
No need to unsubscribe, I think it will have amazing price / performance ratio, and there are many AMPs with large tubes yet fair priced.

I don't know about those dandy looking meters tho, those look expensive :darthsmile:

Doubt it, Looks like it will be be quite up there in price.

Im happy to be surprised though.

Users who are viewing this thread